1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for designedforsmiles

Sep 21, 2010

1. Grace purchased a pongpong puki plate from me. She was lovely to deal with, and paid promptly. All around a wonderful buyer and I would definately do buisness with her again!:D

Thanks again dear! I do hope you love her~ <3

2. designedforsmiles purchased a Puki Ani faceplate from me. Communication was fantastic and payment was prompt. Thanks so much for a fantastic transaction! ^^

3. DesignedForSmiles bought a Dollheart Paladio Hat ( Panda Hat ) from me, Wonderful to deal with, fast payment, and let me know when it arrived to her home <3

Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction DFS <3

4. DFS purchased a Fairyland Juri 10 from me, and she was wonderful to deal with!

5. Designedforsmiles purchased a juri 10 head from me and the transaction was perfect! She always responded to pms and was very friendly, even keeping me updated on when the head arrived. Couldnt ask for a better buyer, I would definitely reccomend her! Thanks so much :)

6. designedforsmiels purchased two wigs, and two pairs of eyes from me. She was fantastic to deal with the whole way,paid quickly, let me know when they arrived, and was always very friendly with her messages. I definitely recommend her as a buyer, she was wonderful~ thanks fora great transaction, DFS!!

7. designedforsmiles purchased items from my shop. Fast communication and Quick Payment. Highly Recommended. Welcome back anytime.

8. designedforsmiles participated in my Dollmore Go. She paid her invoices super fast and let me know when she got her package. I would recommend her to anyone. ^^ Thank you!

9. I purchased a Dollzone Moon from Grace and it was a wonderful transaction - Invoice was sent promptly, she mailed my pretty the very next day and she arrived beautiful protected and just as described in the sales thread. <3 Very pleased with the transaction and will absolutely consider buying from her in the future!

10. I purchased SOOM Super Gem Coquina hooves from designedforsmiles.
      Communication was great, contact was prompt, invoice was super clear, she mailed the hooooooves the very next day, they were exceptionally well wrapped and exactly as described in the sale thread. Could not have been a better purchasing experience, would be delighted to have the chance to buy from her again in the future!
      Thanks so much, designedforsmiles! :) :)

11. I purchased a pukifee faceplate from designedforsmiles. :) It was shipped out very fast, and was packaged extremely well. Communication was great. Would definitely buy from her again. <3 cannot wait to put my new baby together. Thank you so much for him. <3

12. POSITIVE
      designedforsmiles
      bought a Granado 64 body from me - communication was great, she was a joy to chat with, and payment was sent right away. It was a great transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with designedforsmiles again!
      Thank you so much!! <3