1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Designsforher

Nov 8, 2006

1. Great buyer, really fast, thanks again ^^

2. Thank you for the fast and smooth transaction. Recommended buyer.

3. I bought one of my dream dolls that I never expected to find from Designsforher. She was really friendly and nice, good communication throughout and a wonderful transaction all around. Thank you SO much! :)

4. Bought a doll from Jo and was perfectly pleased with the transaction. She's great to buy fomr, great communications,a nd fast shipping. Thanks, M

5. WARNING!

Oh yes, she's really nice when you buy from her, but be ware! She sells other people's work for twice or three times the price it should actually cost you!

~Silvee

6. Purchased a doll from her according to the picture she posted and it was not the doll I received. The picture she showed me of the doll wasn't even hers to use!

Beware when purchasing from her that you see ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE DOLL IN HER POSSESSION.

7. BUYER BEWARE.
      I won one of her outfits in an auction back in February, at the time I didn't have my Unoa, so I let her take her time. She said her husband was having health problems so I left her alone. Now it's April, I have my Unoa...but still no outfit, no mail telling me what's taking so long, and she's still selling stuff. Her feedback seemed perfect so I didn't think I'd get scammed, but I have been, and it's been over 45 days so I can't file a fraud complaint with Paypal. NEGATIVE.

Update : Turns out you can get a refund for up to 60 days, and I got mine exactly on the 60th day, I'm so happy. ^^ I'd never buy from her again, EVER. but at least she finally gave me my money back.

8. Definitly a con artist,

I have been trying to contact her for a while now and though she wrote to me, she sent the doll, she is saying to other people I didnt pay it off in time.

I have proof she said she sent the doll to me. So, what the hell now is she telling people otherwise. ******* liar.