1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Devil's Trill

Jan 5, 2007

1. Bought a pair of jeans from Devil's Trill and they were so perfect and nice, they were even ironed out for me! Very sweet and nice, smooth transaction :aheartbea Thank you!

2. I did a Breakaway '08 split with Cloud and the transaction went very smoothly. Great communication and very nice to deal with. Would do a split again any time!

Gail

3. I sold a violin to Cloud, and the transaction went super smoothly. Paid quickly, great communication all around, and Cloud is very nice person. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

4. I bought a shirt from Devil's Trill and she was so very awesome to do business with. There were troubles with the post (totally wasn't her fault, though) but I got the shirt in the end and that's all that matters to me! :] Thanks again for being so great through all of the post problems!

5. Joined Devil's Trill Genesis minimee group order. She's a awesome organizer and a really nice person, she even fork out extra 50 dollars to make sure we got the minimee 2nd modification done. Thank you so much for holding this group order! <3

6. I was a part of her Genesis GO. She comes highly recommended as an organiser, kept us all well informed and even dished out the 50 bucks needed for the 2nd mod for us. Thanks so much Cloud :aheartbea!

7. Devil's Trill purchased a Volks Yo-SD Piccolo from me, and was an absolute gem to work with! She paid within just a few days when we had agreed on a brief layaway -- very ideal!

I hope you love your little mini-Cloud! :D Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

8. Sold a body to Devil's Trill on a layaway. Always made her payments on time with great, friendly communication. She was a pleasure to deal with!

9. Devil's Trill bought a shirt from me, and was absolutely fantastic! She was really patient and understanding, even when the PO was really late in delivering. Would definitely do business with again.

10. bought Igon's head from Devil's Trill.
      really really nice and sweet person and all communication is smooth.

Thank you again for letting me have this cutie :)

11. Devil's Trill is a frequent and favorite customer. Our latest commission went as beautifully as all of the others, prompt, cordial and perfect. Devil's Trill is a delight to work with!

12. Devil's Trill participated in my March 4D group order, and it was a perfect transaction...enjoy your goodies, and you're welcome back anytime!

13. Bought a doll head from Devil's Trill, things were a little tricky on my part as I was moving and so the addresses were changing, however she was very patient with me and willing to hold until I could be sure I would be home to receive the head. All of her effort is greatly appreciated and I would happily do business with her again! Highly recommend :D

14. Got sp Kill_U from me a month back. Transaction was super fast and easy.

Kat

15. Devil's Trill bought a mel fur wig from me. Our transaction was perfect!
      Good buyer! :D

16. Devil's Trill recently ordered another custom fun-fur wig from me.

As usual, the transaction has been absolutely lovely!

I recommend this buyer.

:) :) :)

17. I sold on layaway a volks head to Devil's Trill, all gone perfectly, payments were done on time. Always a nice contact. A very pleasant transaction.

18. got a dollmore doctor coat from Devil's Trill, nice communication and item arrive on time :D

19. I bought a modded Annette head from Devil's Trill. She shipped the item quickly and responded to PMs fast.
      A great seller and would recommend. Definitely :)
      Thank you again!!

-- yeast

20. I sold a NS Luts Boy Body to Devil's Trill -- Payed promptly and was a pleasure to do business with! Communication was a breeze with Devil's Trill as well....

Thanks again for you transaction!

Ardichan =^;^=