1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dez1015

Apr 6, 2009

1. Feedback for Dez1015
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This thread is for feedback about me. Please post here if you have done business with me. Either buying from me or selling to me.
      Thanks in advance.
      Dez :):):):):)

2. I'm pleased to be the first person to offer feedback for Dez1015. What a fabulous buyer. She bought some tinies and clothing from me and was a delight to communicate with, paid quickly, and let me know when her lovelies arrived safely.

3. Dez purchased a dreaming Lily Puki faceplate from me. Truly lovely to work with and highly recommend. Thanks very much and enjoy!!

4. Dez purchased a Puki costume from me, she is a perfect customer. top notch transaction.

5. Dez purchased puki pongpong clown shoes from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was great, payment was quick, and she let me know when the she received the items. Thank you!

6. Dez purchased a full set Puki Darjeeling from me. Lovely and friendly (and patient!). Thank you!

7. Paid quickly and very nice to work with. Great communication and prompt payment. Would love to do business again. Thank you! ^^

8. Dez1015 participated in my group order from Fairyland recently and was great to work with. We had an almost perfect transaction - which I messed up and posted the wrong hands. She very graciously didnt "cyber-yell" at me and we fixed it up quickly (sorry :() lol Her payments were always spot-on and her communication was great - Thanks again for a great GO and for being such a good sport when I messed it up ;)

9. I just puchased a pair of pukifee wings from Dez1015 and the transaction was perfect!! Such a nice seller, all communication was friendly and the wings were packed securely and arrived very quickly. I would definitely recommend this seller!

10. Just received my Sweet Bunny Ante wig from Dez ~ that was quick! Pleasure doing business with you, hun.

11. Purchased an outfit from Dez--she shipped it super fast and the outfit was perfect! Thanks so much~ <3

12. I purchased an Ante multihead from Dez1015. The transaction was great. She shipped the head out quickly and packed it very securely. The head was wrapped in bubble wrap and then packed in a box full of packing peanuts. The head arrived in no time at all. Communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with.

13. I bought an adorable PukiFee Pukisha faceplate from Dez1015, it arrived safe, sound and quick! thank you so much!

14. I just bought a Pukifee faceplate from Dez1015 and it was a perfect transaction!

Communication was fast and clear and the faceplate wrapped and shipped carefully.

Thanks!:pcupcake:bcupcake

15. I sold a pair of purple default Puki eyes to Dez1015. It was one of the fastest and easiest transactions I've ever had. I would highly recommend her as a buyer!

16. DEZ1015 participated in an Elfdoll GO just concluded. She paid promptly and communication was great all the way! Thanks, Dez!

17. I had a lovely transaction with DEZ1015! She had a WTB for a sweet little doll and I answered her. Communication was so pleasant and kind! She asked great questions, was very clear about her price and paid very PROMPTLY! She even let me know the minute the doll arrived to her...even though she needed to wait to play with her since it was a Mothers Day gift to her :) :) ;)
      The whole transaction was great from start to end! I would not hesitate to work with her again!!! THANK YOU Dez!!!

18. Dez1015 Purshased my sweet Oop and it was a wonderful transaction. Dez paid promptly and we had great communication.
      Thanks Dez!! I'm happy Oops has a good home :)