1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dezarii

Jun 2, 2006

1. Sold 2 outfits to Dezarii who was fast with payment, great with communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your purchase.

2. Dezarii was very kind to help me out in getting a Bambicrony Bella Bambi Marianne. I can't thank her enough.

3. Dezarii bought a tibetan wig from me. All went perfectly. She's a wonderful buyer, great pms, super quick payment. Thanks!
      M

4. Dezarii bought a pair of chocolate cockroach/dragonfly wings (from an Orientdoll chocolate vampire) from me. She was quick with PMs, paid me almost instantly after getting my PayPal info, and has been very sweet all throughout. Would definitely do business again! ^^

Thank you very much, and I hope that you enjoy the wings! <3

5. I bought a white shoes for my SD and they are really cute on her.
      Very good communication and nice deal with her! Recommanded :)

6. Bought a gorgeous Violet Fern dress from Dezarii. No problems at all, and fast shipping. Thanks very much!

7. I bought a 1/3 Obitsu from dezarii last year, excellent transaction!!!

8. Dezarii is, as always, a delight to sell to. She's quick with payment, easy to get in touch with and just awesome all around. Thanks Dezarii! :D

9. Dezarii was very easy to deal with and good at communicating :)
      even got the payment in ahead of time, thank you!

10. Just bought a nice dollmore outfit from this person. Very fast shipping and she was so nice in waiting till money cleared my paypal.

11. I bought a Dollshe Bernard from Dezarii. She was very nice, shipped quickly, packaged him extremely well, and was detailed and honest about him and what I would be getting. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

12. I sold a pair of shoes to Dezarii who was fast to pay, great with communication and such a pleasure to deal with.

13. I bought a doll head from Dezarii.

The communication was fast and very friendly.
      Also the head was send really fast.

It's a pleasure to deal with Dezarii :daisy

Thank you!!!

14. Dezarii bought a pair of custom wings from me. Everything was great! ^_^

Thank you so much! I'm happy you like them!

15. I had commissioned Dezarii for a website and she does wonderful work! She is quick and helpful to answer any questions I have (which I have lots) and she is very diligent in getting things done. It has been a pleasure to work with her!

16. Dezarii participated in my Soom Yrie split. Payment was prompt and communication excellent. Would definitely work with again!

17. Desiree bought a wig from me. She paid immediatly and was very fast about responding to PM's! Great transaction!

18. Dezarii recently purchased a wigmaking pattern set from me. She was a pleasure to deal with -- great communication and prompt payment. Would definitely recommend -- thanks again!

19. Dezarii participated in the Mori Girl style swap I organised. Dezarii showed enthusiasm in the swap thread and let me know when swap items were shipped and received. The items made by Dezarii were of good quality and met the standards set for this swap (they also look great on my doll and I love the nice card that was sent with the clothes).
      It was great to have Dezarii participate in the Mori Girl style swap.

20. Dezarii bough a DollZone event doll from me on a short layaway. She paid promptly and respectively within the time we agreed. :) She was also super nice to talk to, wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! <3