1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dhampiresa

Nov 17, 2010

1. dhampiresa bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head from me on a layway, she paid quickly and was very nice to work with ^^ I would defiantely do business with her again! A+

2. dhampiresa bought a SD13 jacket and two mini laptop props from me and the transaction went super flawless! With prompt payments, super friendly comminication and informing that her items arrived safely-- what more could a seller want? Thank you so much! Highly recommended! A++++ :aheartbea

3. dhampiresa commissioned me for some work and everything went great! Great communication, very nice to work with, thank you! ^^

4. I bought a MNF Karsh SP from dhampiresa. The head was very well packed with plenty of bubble wrap and she even lowered the price for me! I definitely recommend dhampiresa as a seller. :)

5. I purchased a Fairyland Vampire Shushu from dhampiresa and shes great came fairly fast and well packaged :)

6. dhampiresa bought a pair of dikadoll jointed hands from me. She paid promptly, kept up an excellent communication and was very sweet. She also let me know when the item arrived :) Thank you!

7. dhampiresa bought my crobidoll dd lance from me. She had him on a very short layaway. It went very smoothly and communication was great. :3 she let me know when he arrived too, can only recommend her as a buyer. :aheartbea
      Thank you so much again for giving Lance a new loving home. :)

8. dhampiresa bought from me a Nanuri'13 head, dhampiresa paid very fast, and was very nice with me all time and very patient because the nanuri'13 head take time for arrived.

Thank you so much.

9. Bought a head from dhampiresa and it arrived promptly, with good communication. Thank you!

10. Sold me a leeke carrot red 7-8 wig. Was as described and was shipped quickly. great seller!! :D

11. Bought a fiber wig from this seller. They were very quick in responding to my PM and the wig was better than described.
      A+ seller, will buy from again, thank you!

12. I bought a wig from dhampiresa and everything was perfect. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks for a great transaction.

13. dhampiresa commissioned a couple items from my shop. dhampiresa paid quickly, had great communication and was very easy to work with! Thanks! ^-^

14. I traded a head for a head with dhampiresa and it went great! Her communication was friendly and frequent, and she shipped out her part of the trade quickly. I would trade with her again. Recommended! ^^

15. I recently do face up commission for dhampiresa's boy. It was a perfect transaction. She always reply my message quickly and paid the payment quickly too. Thank you so much !! ^^

16. I bought a wig from dhampiresa and everything went awesomely! She was prompt, friendly and helpful, shipped right away, and packaged the wig well. Couldn't've gone better! Thank you! ^^

17. I bought a Zaoll Luv from dhampiresa. Packed perfectly, fast shipping, and great communication! I would definitely do business with them again.

18. I bought a Crobidoll 8-9 wig from dhampiresa and am incredibly pleased with my purchase. The wig is in great condition, she was friendly and fast to respond, and the wig arrived within days, in wonderful condition. I would surely do business with her again! :)

19. Sorry Im a little late! I bought a WS NF head from dhampiresa! it got here really fast and the communication was great! Would buy from this member again! Thank you so much!! :aheartbea

20. I purchased a Crobidoll boy body from dhampiresa. She was quite lovely to deal with, and everything shipped quickly and safely. I would certainly deal with her again. Thanks! :)