1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dhariana

Aug 13, 2008

1. So... I reallize this is a very important part of the business here. If you had any negotiation with me, please leave a feedback here.
      Thank you! :)

2. Cintia bought an Obitsu Gretel from me, and she was super nice!! Wonderful to work with. sent payment quickly, and great with replys! Highly Recommended! Thank you!!

3. I sold some wigs to dhariana and it was wonderful working with her. Very friendly, prompt payment, and good communication!!

4. Dhariana purchased a AiL Alice head from me. She paid promtly and was a pleasure to deal with. She was patient in waiting for her head to come to Brazil all the way from the US. Thanks again.

5. Dhariana bought a Dreaming Doll body from me. She replied to PM very fast and also made fast payment. Thanks for great transaction! ^^

6. Dhariana bought a Marion faceplate from me and it was a great transaction....smooth and easy. Wonderful to deal with her and would do it again. Thanks and enjoy! :)

7. I sold a Soom Topaz to dhariana and the transaction was excellent. Communication was always very good, and everything went awesome. I would totally deal with her in the future... :D