1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Diagonal

Oct 7, 2010

1. Please post my feedback here.:)

2. Diagonal bought a pair of glass eyes from me, communication was great, payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. I would definately recommend dealing with her. :)

3. Diagonal bought some eyes from me. The transaction was easy without a glitch.
      Nice dealing with her! Amazing buyer!

4. Diagonal bought some clothes from me. Everything went smoothly - Thanks!!

5. Diagonal bought some clothes from me,send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks soooo much! ^0^

6. Diagonal purchased some clothing from my sales thread and was great to work with. Prompt payment and very friendly pm's. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

7. I bought a Pukifee Ante from Diagonal, the doll arrived very quickly and Diagonal included some really great extras! Great transaction and communication was prompt. Thank you so very much!!

8. I bought a pkf outfit from Diagonal. A+ transaction!