1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for diana17

Jun 21, 2008

1. If you have question or asking to me, let me know in here! :aheartbea

2. I bought a msd alice dress and it is perfect. I would gladly buy from again.

3. I purchased Alice Set in SDF Girl size from Diana's Angel of Moon website ^_^ The communication has been super~! Diana worked so very fast. She updated the progress frequently, letting me knew each progress from her webboard in AoM site. The packaged was packed very carefully. I'm so impressed! I'd gladly deal with her again :aheartbea

4. I bought SDF RS Body from her. She was very wonderful with PMs and very very kind.
      I was very impressed with the way she packed the body, hence he came with nothing broken on his body.
      I would definitely recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you for a wonderful sale.

-- yeast

5. Very awesome seller! Highly efficient and very very friendly. PMs were replied to promptly as well.
      I bought a dolly head from her and it came so well-packed I was impressed!
      A pleasant person to deal with; highly recommended!
      Thanks for smooth transaction!

6. I just purchased a Senior Delf boy body from diana17 for my Migidoll Ryu. She was very prompt with responses and shipped it very well. He arrived today in mint condition. A pleasure to deal with!

7. I purchased a Luts Senior Delf DION head from Diana17. She was absolutely wonderful! She answered every pm I sent her promptly, sent pictures, and let me know when she shipped it. It arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and incredibly well-packaged! :D

I highly recommend her as a seller, she was just fantastic! Thank you so much!

8. Diana had a head that I purchased, and she answered quickly . . a perfect deal! Not only did she send the tracking number, but the site to follow in Korean air shipping, and it was well packed. She mailed it out very quickly . . just a pleasure to deal with in every way.
      Excellent transaction with her! :)

9. Purchased a Shiwoo head from Diana17. The communicating was fast and accurate, the shipping was incredibly fast and the product is flawless. I would definitely purchase from her again!

10. I bought an El from diana17. Everything went very smoothly. She shipped him fast and he was well packed.

11. Purchased a LD Miyu from Diana17. This seller is awesome, I couldn't recommend her more. She kept communication quick and often, and let me know of any problems. When it came time to ship, Miyu arrived quickly and very well packaged. No chance of anything breaking with the way this girl was wrapped! All around perfect seller, I would gladly do buisness with her again~

12. I got a sleeping Chiwoo head from her. It got here before she could send me the tracking number. ^_^;;;

13. I bought a Delf Chiwoo from Diana and he's wonderful! She packed him extremely well; I think better than luts even! Haha~ He arrived in 2 days!!!

Diana is really great to work with! I'd definitely buy from her again!!

14. I bought a Senior Delf Grace from Diana. Communication was brilliant, everything went very, very smoothly and she arrived in perfect condition, very quickly.

Thank you Diana it was a pleasure to deal with you.

15. I bought a doll from Diana, he arrived quickly, was well packaged and is beautiful.
      Diana was a pleasure to buy from and could not have been more helpful.
      A++++
      thankyou so much

16. I bought a Shiwoo from her and wow! this has got to be the fastest shipping ever! he got to me in less them 3 days! he was also packaged so well! I am so happy with him, and Her! She is sweet and kind, she keeps in contact with you threw out the whole process and is wonderful to talk to. would recommend her to everyone! She is the best! Thank you again! I am so happy to have him home!

Rowen! <3

17. I bought Volks Sweet Dream Nana from Diana and it was a perfect transaction. She is a joy to deal with in every way. Packing was great and she posted the doll very quickly. The doll, wig and clothing were in excellent condition. REALLY happy I found Diana and her sales thread!