1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dianna

Mar 19, 2008

1. Had a great and quick transaction with Dianna, she bought my 6/7 Layla wig and had good communication and paid quickly!!

2. I bought a Domuya Venus from her. It was an awesome transaction and very prompt! Thanks a bunch for the doll; I will give her a really good home! :heartbeata

3. I bought a Soom Spinel ws head from Dianna

Very happy experience! Dianna was a dream to deal with, very understanding and helpful. Excellent to talk to :whee: and ships so fast! :aeyepop:

Thank you Dianna for giving me the opportunity to own my dream boy! :abow:

~DanceCat
      :chocoberry

4. Dianna participated in a Soom Amber spit with me. Paid in a timely manner and was friendly from start to finish. I'd not hesitate to do business with her in the future! :) Thanks again!

5. Perfect transaction with Dianna from whom I purchased a Cerisedolls Ombre. Shipping was fast and communication was great. An excellent seller.

6. Dianna kindly sold me a doll Chateau body in a perfect and happy transaction with great communication and fast postage, thank you so much!