Feedback for Diaspro

Mar 27, 2016

1. Hi there,

If you've had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your feedback here!

I'd be very grateful :kitty2

2. Bought a Feeple60 Celine with outfit from her and a FLA60 head
      Really fast shipping, nice contact, such a lovely person.
      highly recommended <3

3. I was part of a FairyLand full package split Diaspro so graciously hosted. It was an absolute dream transaction from start to finish:chibi She gave me the order information so I can see the status of the package for myself, and shipped my outfit out to me within a day of it's arrival in a safely packaged secure box :D

:thumbup:thumbup for this AWESOME transaction.
      ~Anthony

4. +1 As an amazing seller. I bought my very first minifee head from Diaspro & I couldn't be happier. She is truly stunning! Diaspro was very kind & helpful with all my questions & packed her very well. Thank you so much Diaspro! <3

5. Purchased a Minifee Rendia with additional hands, was super nice and packed everything super well. Very nice to do business with and looking forward to speaking with them more in the future! ^^

6. Got my feeple60 Celine from her and the doll is absolutely gorgeous and well packed. She also sent me a gallery of photos before the first payment so I was well informed on what I was buying. She was super quick to respond and very understanding when something came up that kept me away from my computer and made my last layaway payment late. 10/10 seller

7. I purchased a Minifee Ria from Diaspro and it was an absolute smooth transaction. The contact was realy lovely. She sent my pictures before and my new girl came here picture-perfect, well packed and realy fast! I - for sure - can highly recommend buying from her :D

8. Diaspro bought a fullset outfit from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Good communication, fast payment, she also let me know when she received the package. I just love everything went so smooth. Thank you so much! :)

9. I have bought a Feeple alpaga wig from Diaspro. She is a very adorable person : she did her best to do THE wig of my dreams sending pictures each time and asking for my comments. Communication was very pleasant and the wig arrived quickly.
      I would not have hoped for a better transaction ! I highly recommend her and will not hesitate a second to ask her for making other wigs ! ;) Thank you so much !! :chibi

10. Bought two minifee heads from diaspro, they arrived quickly, well packaged. Communication was friendly. Over all very happy.

11. I bought a Minifee Woosoo head from Disapro. She has excellent professional communication and shipped extremely fast. She was willing to look up info for adding a tracking number for the package. The head arrived without any damages and was well packed.

12. I bought an active line girl body from Disapro. She was very sweet in out messages; and always let me know what was going on. She shipped very promptly, and everything was packed very well. I recommend her to anyone, and hope I get to do business with her again!:)

13. Bought a Fairyland Feeple 60 fairyline body from Disapro. She was very accommodating and understanding when I missed a payment. Very happy with the overall transaction. Would work with her again :3nodding:

14. I purchased a minifee Sircca head from Disapro. The communication was excellent and she was very informative and answered all of my questions. It was shipped perfectly packaged and arrived safely and quickly. I would most certainly work with her again and would gladly recommend her to others :) <3.

15. I bought a MNF body from Diaspro and it was a perfect transaction :) She was extremely helpful and friendly and the body arrived quickly and well packed. I highly recommend this seller! :)
      Thanks!