1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diaspro

Mar 27, 2016

1. Hi there,

If you've had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your feedback here!

I'd be very grateful :kitty2

2. Bought a Feeple60 Celine with outfit from her and a FLA60 head
      Really fast shipping, nice contact, such a lovely person.
      highly recommended <3

3. I was part of a FairyLand full package split Diaspro so graciously hosted. It was an absolute dream transaction from start to finish:chibi She gave me the order information so I can see the status of the package for myself, and shipped my outfit out to me within a day of it's arrival in a safely packaged secure box :D

:thumbup:thumbup for this AWESOME transaction.
      ~Anthony

4. +1 As an amazing seller. I bought my very first minifee head from Diaspro & I couldn't be happier. She is truly stunning! Diaspro was very kind & helpful with all my questions & packed her very well. Thank you so much Diaspro! <3

5. Purchased a Minifee Rendia with additional hands, was super nice and packed everything super well. Very nice to do business with and looking forward to speaking with them more in the future! ^^

6. Got my feeple60 Celine from her and the doll is absolutely gorgeous and well packed. She also sent me a gallery of photos before the first payment so I was well informed on what I was buying. She was super quick to respond and very understanding when something came up that kept me away from my computer and made my last layaway payment late. 10/10 seller

7. I purchased a Minifee Ria from Diaspro and it was an absolute smooth transaction. The contact was realy lovely. She sent my pictures before and my new girl came here picture-perfect, well packed and realy fast! I - for sure - can highly recommend buying from her :D

8. Diaspro bought a fullset outfit from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Good communication, fast payment, she also let me know when she received the package. I just love everything went so smooth. Thank you so much! :)

9. I have bought a Feeple alpaga wig from Diaspro. She is a very adorable person : she did her best to do THE wig of my dreams sending pictures each time and asking for my comments. Communication was very pleasant and the wig arrived quickly.
      I would not have hoped for a better transaction ! I highly recommend her and will not hesitate a second to ask her for making other wigs ! ;) Thank you so much !! :chibi

10. Bought two minifee heads from diaspro, they arrived quickly, well packaged. Communication was friendly. Over all very happy.

11. I bought a Minifee Woosoo head from Disapro. She has excellent professional communication and shipped extremely fast. She was willing to look up info for adding a tracking number for the package. The head arrived without any damages and was well packed.

12. I bought an active line girl body from Disapro. She was very sweet in out messages; and always let me know what was going on. She shipped very promptly, and everything was packed very well. I recommend her to anyone, and hope I get to do business with her again!:)

13. Bought a Fairyland Feeple 60 fairyline body from Disapro. She was very accommodating and understanding when I missed a payment. Very happy with the overall transaction. Would work with her again :3nodding:

14. I purchased a minifee Sircca head from Disapro. The communication was excellent and she was very informative and answered all of my questions. It was shipped perfectly packaged and arrived safely and quickly. I would most certainly work with her again and would gladly recommend her to others :) <3.

15. I bought a MNF body from Diaspro and it was a perfect transaction :) She was extremely helpful and friendly and the body arrived quickly and well packed. I highly recommend this seller! :)
      Thanks!

16. I recently had a great transaction with diaspro for 2 heads.They were so easy to talk to and kindly patient with my asking for more photos so I'd definitely recommend them to any buyer. Shipping was fast and everything was super well packed, so happy, thank you!

17. I have bought a MNF from Diaspro and it has been a perfect transaction, the package arrived quickly and perfectly packaged.
      I had certain problems with customs and at all times she was willing to help me and give me solutions, even if they were inconvenient for her.
      I am delighted, totally recommended seller.
      Thanks!

18. 100% Positive
      Purchased two MNF Sircca Heads from Diaspro, both arrived safely and exactly as pictured.
      Would do business with them in the future! Fast responses, fast shipping!
      Thank you again!

19. I bought a SDF65 Diez from @Diaspro and the transaction was wonderful. Excellent communication, packed and shipped fast, arrived safe. Thank you for letting me bring this boy home finally! I'm so happy to have my grail here. I highly recommend them as a seller! <3