1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for diddoh

Nov 2, 2007

1. I made my first transaction and thought I should set up a place for feedback. Let me know how the transaction was for you!!

2. I sold some clothes to diddoh and she THE COOLEST! And I know her personally and can assure anyone that she is ABSOLUTELY trustworthy and AWESOME!

I :aheartbea Diddoh ;)

And she has great taste in dolls.

3. I sold some eyes to diddoh and I was paid super quickly and it was a smooth transaction all around. Thank you so much---A+++

4. Sold a head to diddoh. Fast payment, very good transaction overall. Would def. deal with again!

5. help diddoh pick up several things from Volks.
      fast PM replies and payment :)

Thank you :)

6. I participated in a GO with Diddoh. She answered questions quickly and politely, was really easy to get a hold of if needed. Shipping was quick and my items arrived perfect. ^^ Will definately do business with again if the option ever arrises. :)

7. I participated in a Minimee GO hosted by Diddoh. Everything went very smoothly and communication was really great. ^_^ The head was shipped very quickly and safely-packaged. I would definitely participate in another order with her. :)

8. I joined a Minimee GO that diddoh ran, and to be honest it was pretty much the only Minimee order I was on that ran smoothly! She did a fantastic job organizing the order, taking votes, communicating with the group and with DiM, and she was also just plan nice and friendly too. Knowing that she could efficiently run a Minimee order proves to me that she could handle any group order EVER. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a minimee Cloud head from Diddoh. She was was easy to communicate with and replied quickly, and was kind enough to put the head on hold until I could make it to the bank. Once I sent her my payment, she shipped the package out pretty much immediately, and it was here in two days. She also included a wig in along with the head, which was really unexpected and nice!

I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks so much! :D

10. i sold a chiwoo head to diddoh and everything went smoothly... prompt payment, good communication...

i'd be happy to do business w/ her again anytime!

11. I bought a minimee body from Diddoh and the whole transaction was a pleasure
      from slow start,(on my part), to extreme bubble wrap postage that meant the bod was virtually bullet proof:lol:.

Beautifully sanded and perfect as described. I hope to trade with diddoh again as this was a pleasure from start to finish:aheartbea

Redastor xo

12. I sold diddoh a DOT body. Payed quickly, wonderful communications. I would definitely do business with her again!

13. Diddoh participated in my group order to Dollmore. She paid quickly and was lovely to deal with. :)

14. I bought a Milla Jovovich minimee head from diddoh and she was very nice throughout the whole process. She's extremely patient and sweet, and my girl shipped right away after I made my last payment. I'd definitely buy from her again!

15. I purchased a DoD Luke head from Diddoh and she shipped him very quickly and was extremely patient and helpful through the whole transaction. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

16. Diddoh was a participant in the Dollmore Group Order I ran that ended in earlier this month (May 2009). She met all ordering and payment deadlines that I specified and was lovely to deal with! I'd transact with her again anytime. she gets my highest recommendation! Thanks again Michelle! :)

Juli DC :D

17. Diddoh bought a top from me, and you couldnt ask for a better buyer!! a total joy to work with. Thank you so much!!

18. I sold a T. Elf Sha head to Diddoh and she was great to work with. She had very prompt replies and payed quickly. :whitetruffle