1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dieCG

Jun 3, 2006

1. Please leave all feedback for dieCG, both sales and purchases, here. Thank you very much~!

~dieCG

2. I bought my SD Lucas from dieCG. She was a great seller, providing receipts for my layaway payments, and sent him out the day I paid my last payment.

Excellent, professionally handled transaction, I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat.

3. Bought a Obitsu body...price was pretty good...very fast email...it was a very nice transaction...hope to do business soon.

Thank you

KC:)

4. Jessica is an absolute gem of a buyer. She stays on top of everything, makes herself readily accessible, and is a sweetheart as well.

Buy or sell with her with complete confidence!

5. Bought a very nice pair of archer hands. this seller was easy to deal with would by from again.

6. I just got my fabulous Margo with a TON of extras!! Super easy transaction, and lots of friendly communication---no getting left in the dark wondering!

Jess RULES!

7. Bought an oldstyle CP body, and made a floatinghead very happy! Very nice person to deal with!

8. I bought a BW Yder head from Jessica.

She communicated with clarity and was very polite and very quick with her replies. A truly wonderful person to buy from and I certainly would again.

Thanks again!!!

9. I bought a Kohya from dieCG and even though the transaction turned out to be a bit difficult for both of us, I still believe she is a very worthtrusting seller.

Kohya's shipping notice was rather unclear: I paid on July 1st and we were both busy moving. I received a PM on July 31st notifing that he is "on his way out" but no tracking information was provided. I assumed that he was sent around that date and as a matter of fact, he was finally sent, after 9 days after the PM. Due to the uninformed shipping date and lack of communications, we were deeply confused and turned to act a bit crazy, thinking the doll was delivered and lost. Later on, I filed a Paypal dispute after closed it right after the doll arrives.

Nevertheless he was received sound and safely in a well-packed box. I am very happy I adopted him!

Again, I apologize for the late feedback.

10. Bought a pair of eyes from dieCG they arrived packed wonderfully and she was in contact with me throughout the whole transaction.
      She made one little monster of a dolly very happy. They eyes are beautiful and even helped me with the decision of keeping or redoing his face-up ^_^

11. Got a pair of Luts pants from dieCG, a little late getting me the confirmation # but other then that a smooth transaction and would to to have dealings with again in the future

12. I bought a Luts Shirt from dieCG. She was a pleasure to deal with. I recommend her because she's friendly and good with communications, and the shirt I bought was in far better condition than expected! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks much!

13. Bought a lovely dress from dieCG. Received it quickly and as listed. Highly recommend! :D

14. i brought a kill U head from dieCG. she answered questions promptly and the head arrived safely. thank you very much.

15. I just bought a doll from her, and the whole things was a wonderful transaction. She even shipped him quickly even though she was sick! Now that is Something!

All in All, good to work with

16. Bought a Dollmore double carrier from dieCG. Transaction was super-smooth, shipping was faster than greased lightning, and she's just an all-around doll. HIGHLY recommended seller, wouldn't even remotely hesitate to purchase from again! :fangirl:

17. I just bought a shirt from DieCG and the transaction went smooth as glass. Shipping and communication were at the speed of light. The shirt was better than described. Highly recommended!

18. Bought a nice shirt from this seller. Shipping was good and arrived safely. Answered all pm's quickly and friendly. thanks

19. I purchased a pair of shoes and a pair of socks from dieCG. Shipping was fast and I am very happy with the items. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

20. Bought a bunch of stuff from Jess

neatly packed, fast postage and great communication.

made my second Marketplace transaction as smooth as the first!!