1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for digital_grrl79

Jul 16, 2006

1. I bought a lovely old Volks Hisui from this great seller. Everything went perfectly and I am so pleased with the entire process. Believe me, I hope to be a return buyer <3

2. I've bought Volks Mina from digital_grrl79.
      Layaway was very long but she was very patient ^_^
      The transacrion was smooth and shipping very fast!
      Great seller, hope to deal again :)

3. I sold Volks MSD cat ear parts to digital_grrl79.
      It was a smooth & quick transaction. Thanks again :)

4. Digital_grrl79 just bought a Volks doll from me. She paid really fast and let mW know when the doll arrived. She is really sweet to deal with. Would love to sell her a doll anytime. :)

5. I sold a skirt and some shoes to Lindsey and it was a perfect transaction - fast communication and payment, very friendly. I would highly recommend her to others. Thanks!

6. I bought Volks May from Lindsey. She was kind enough to allow me a short layaway, and shipped lightning-fast when I made the final payment. Communication was always quick and smooth. I would highly recommend her as a seller!

7. digital_grrl79 bought a Volks Mako from me and was a delight to communicate with and conduct dollie business with! She paid very quickly and let me know that Mako had traveled safely and she was happy with her. Thanks so much!

8. Ordered a Volks MSD Ken (made in 2004) som time ago! And im just so in love with him!

She replied fast and really kind and she also accepted international shipping!! (Im from germany and at first I thought i couldnt get him, but asking is still for free right?:wiggle)
      I paid by paypal.
      She shipped him really fast, just had som waiting time because yea, oversea s and WAAAH german customs (:vein) and stuff,, but who cares, it was worth it! She marked a lower value on the outside on the package so no extra costs and taxes (thats really great!!).
      Everything was packaged really well, i got him in good condition (Hes old so yellowing is noticable and stuff, but she told this before!!)

It was a pleasure dealing with her, Im really happy!! Really recommend dealing with her!!:whee:

9. If you want to deal with a person of great integrity, this is the member for you. I have nothing but respect for the way she helped me through what might well have been a very problematic transaction. I sold her a doll, and it had more wrong with it than I had realized. There was no recrimination, no accusation and no demand for a refund. Instead she thanked me for the great wrapping job that I'd done, and mentioned the problems briefly and kindly. She gave me the chance to offer to make things right for her, which I appreciated greatly. She never once implied that I had misrepresented the doll, and left me with a great deal of gratitude that she was the one who bought from me. I couldn't have been luckier.

10. Did a layaway for a Volks Sara from digital_grrl79. She was super friendly and patient. My doll was shipped promptly and was exactly as described. Thank you so much!

11. Lindsey purchased a Volks F-07 from me that she had initially sold me. I loved the doll but was happy to send her back home to her previous owner...it's always such a tender story when such things happen in the hobby. As always, Lindsey was phenomenal to work with, personable, kind, quick with communications and paid right away. I can highly recommend her to one and all.:)

12. Lindsey sold me a lovely Volks Rio head! Excellent price, great communication, prompt shipping, and she was packaged with loving care! A++++

13. i had a great transaction with digital_girrl79. Great service and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

14. I sold a Volks book to digital_grrl79 and it was a great transaction with prompt PMs, payment, etc. Thanks again!

15. I had a Modded oldskin Four sisters head from digital_grrl79 on a short layaway and the transaction was extremely pleasant and answered my questions greatly! 10 out of 10 score! Highly recommend

16. I bough a Volks MSD F-12 head from digital_grrl79 and had a perfect transaction. Doll arrived quickly and was packaged securely. Thanks!

17. I bought a volks Mimi oldskin which is in emasculate condition by the way; from digital_grrl79. Communication and shipping were fast and amazing as always! 5star seller and amazing person here folks!

18. Thank you for buying and rehoming my Pocket Fairy. It was a fast and easy transaction.

19. I bought an old F13 head from digital_grrl79, via partial trade with Volks MSD ear parts from me.
      She was very friendly, and so, so understanding even though I made a shipping mistake!
      Thanks again for a wonderful transaction! :-)

20. I just bought a Volks MSD suwarriko body from digital_grrl79, and it was an amazingly fast, friendly, and perfect transaction -- we closed the deal on Saturday, and the body was waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday! :sumomo: The body was packed very well for the trip, and arrived in A-plus-plus condition; I couldn't be happier, and it would be a delight to do business with digital_grrl79 again, anytime!