1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for digital_grrl79

Jul 16, 2006

1. Lindsey is just the best :) Always so friendly, great communication, ships on time and dolls always exactly as described and carefully packaged. Highly recommended, you can't go wrong!

2. Seriously the best! Her response times are on point and she's just a very nice person. My package was well wrapped and everything was nice and safe. I definitely recommend her for sales, her dolls are in wonderful shape and she's a wonderful person! :D

3. Bought a slightly modded Volks Yo Suzuna head from Digital, they were a pleasure to deal with. Shipped it out right away, and it arrived packed up super safe. Thanks!

4. I've bought a pair of SDM optional hands from digital_grrl79 and they arrived very fast and safely packaged.
      Thank you very much! :D

5. Lindsey is such a sheer delight to buy from. I've purchased several Volks dolls from her in the past, and this time I was able to adopt a grail Sweet Dreams Kira that is simply out of this world! She always provides wonderful photos and what you see is exactly what you get. My Kira is absolute perfection! Communications are always fast and friendly, packaging is awesome, and shipping is super fast! You simply can't go wrong with this stellar seller. Lindsey is the best!:)

6. I bought some lovely Volks yosd peace hands off digital_grrl79. She shipped them fast, packaged them really well and look lovely on my boy.
      Thankyou very much!

7. I bought a Volks MSD F-28 doll from digital_grrl79. Lindsey was wonderful to work with. She shipped the doll right away, carefully packed. The doll was in pristine condition. Highly recommended seller!

8. my transaction with lindsey was the best transaction i could have imagined for my first time dealing with the marketplace!

very fast and thorough communication, and equally quick shipping. my items were packaged well, and exactly as described.

thanks again!

9. I purchased Volks YoSD H-04 Hands Parts from digital_grrl79. The transaction was very smooth. Fast shipping and well packaged. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot :)

10. I sold a Volks Charlotte Best of the Best outfit to digital_grrl79 and she was great~ Friendly communication, quick payment, and they let me know when the item arrived. I'd recommend them as a buyer to anyone. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

11. digital_grrl79 purchased a Volks SD10 body from me. Really quick payment and nice person to deal with. Once the body arrived she let me know and left feedback really fast too! Thank you for the pleasant transaction <3

12. I sold a Volks Neon to digital_grrl79, they are an excellent buyer! The transaction was quick and smooth, thank you so much for your purchase! ^^

13. I sold some outfits and Unoa cream to digital_grrl79. Digital_grrl79 contacted me via facebook for the outfits and Unoa cream at DOA. I was able to ship everything at once. Everything went so smooth :) Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I highly recommend digital_grrl79 as a buyer and would love to deal with her again!

14. digital_grrl79 purchased a Volks DearSD Megu from me (that ironically I had once purchased from her years ago.) As always, Lindsey was the epitome of friendliness and professionalism throughout our transaction. Communications were always a sheer delight, she paid quickly, and let me know just as soon as the doll arrived home safely. digital_grrl79 has always been one of my very favorite sellers to buy from on DoA so it was nice to switch roles and sell her something for a change.:)

15. Another perfect transaction with digital_grrl79. This time I saw another of her WTB ads for a SWD Kira which she sold to me a couple of years back. Having just returned one doll to her, I couldn’t help but be moved to allow her to adopt the Kira she was looking for as well. I was finally ready to move this adorable girl on and was thrilled to send her back home. Whether buying from or selling to, you simply cannot go wrong with Lindsey.:) She’s just amazing to do business with!

16. I purchased a Volks standard SDM Momo in October, and recently I purchased a Volks Rose BtSSB outfit set and a Volks SD wig from digital_grrl79. Lindsey has excellent communication, ships quickly, packages well, and is overall a pleasure to deal with!

17. i purchased a sdgr mia from digital_grrrl79. what an excellent seller she is!!! great communication and shipping was fast too. and the doll arrived safe and sound and exactly like what she described. she is a pleasure to deal with. i would love to buy from her :)

18. digital_grrl79 bought a pair of DearSD ballet shoes and pink stockings from me. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction, and I would definitely sell to her again! :)

19. I purchased a reitenshi from digital_grrl79. It was a friendly and flawless transaction.

I love my new angel baby! Thanks again!

20. I sold a couple pairs of Volks eyes to Digital_grrl79 and everything was great! Friendly communication, quick payment, and they let me know when the eyes arrived. I would happily recommend as a buyer to anyone. Thank you for the smooth transaction.