1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for discordixan

Sep 23, 2008

1. I figured it was about time to start this.

2. very good buyer ! fast paiment ! highly recommanded ^^ ! thx !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Instant payment from this darling buyer! Hope to see her again! Thanks so much!!!

4. discordixan bought a pair of boots from me. Fast payment and great transactions! Thank you!! :)

5. Sold a doll to discordixan, wonderful communication. Would reccomend.

6. I just bought a kid Delf Bory girl from discordixan. She shipped the doll super fast, it was in excellent shape and packed very well, and throughout the transaction all communication was quick and friendly. A super transaction! Thanks so much, I am so happy with her! :)

7. Great seller! She was very patient with all of my questions, was open to layaway and made me very comfortable with my first BJD purchase. I received my doll in fantastic condition, packed very snugly (you can see details of how carefully and fully she was wrapped in this thread), with a face cover and she is perfect. Shipping was very prompt! Thank you, Discordixan!

8. Bought a Black Sakura bonnet from her. Shipped quickly and was very nice ^^. Would buy from again!

9. bought the Pure Maid shirt from discordixan. fast shipping and awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

10. Discordixan bought a pair of eyes and a wig from me. It was an excellent transaction. She was great with communication, very friendly and prompt with her payment. Thank you so much!

11. Discordixan bought a kimono from me. She paid quickly and had good communication. Thank you!

12. Excellent transaction with discordixan! I bought a pair of Dollheart SD bloomers, and the package arrived quickly and with no problems. Communication was great, too. Thanks! :)

13. I bought a pink wig from discordixan and received it rather fast n.n I am so very happy with this wig. Wonderful transaction thank you SO much! :)

14. Discordixan bought a Volks outfit from me, she payed promptly and kept contact with me throughout the transaction. A great buyer!

15. I bought Volks SD suwaricco body from Discordixan. She is really nice and quickly service.
      Shipping was very fast only 2 days.

I'm so happy thank you so much

16. I bought a Dollheart skirt from Discordixan. It was really nice contact, pleasant and safe shipping. Thank you very much!

17. I bought an SD red tank top from Discordixan, and it arrived safe and sound, and fast. She kept great communication, and I would be happy to deal with her again, Thank you! :aheartbea

18. I bought a School C head off of discordixan, and I honestly could not say enough good things about the transaction.^-^
      She kept him on hold for me when I needed a layaway, she kept in great contact, shipped him quickly, and we even became good friends out of all of it hehe :lol:
      Thanks again hun, I really appreciate you selling him to me.*O* He's amazing!

19. I bought a minifee body from her. She was awesome to work with. Very nice and my doll came amazingly packed! =] Thank youuu!!!

20. Her B&G Hera she sold me was in excellent condition,nothing broken,beautiful face up,i recommend her 100%