1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Disir2k

Feb 21, 2009

1. Please leave Feedback for my transactions here.:whitetruffle

Thank you ^^. :aheartbea

2. Disir2K bought a wig from me and the transaction was very smoothe. Let me know when it arrived and paid right away. I cant wait to see pics of the dolly when she posts. Thanks again :D

3. Disir2k bought a pair of acrylic eyes and a pair of kitty shoes and was great!! She paid super fast and was always friendly in communication! She was also incredibly patient! I would highly recommend her! ^_^

4. Disir2K bought a Fantasy Doll Tobias head from me. Payment was very prompt and I was notified upon the head's safe arrival. Wonderful buyer. Excellent communication. Would sell to again for sure!

5. Disir2K purchased a wig from me. Her PMs were super-friendly and payment came right on schedule. It was an all-around great transaction.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

6. Very wonderful buyer. Paid quickly and was very sweet to speak with. Would sell to again!

7. Disir2k bought some souldoll eyes from me recently and paid rather quickly!

she is such a sweetheart and so friendly.
      would love to do business again with her sometime!

A+ highly recommend!

8. Disir2k bought a mystery box from me. She paid very quickly and there was great communication. I would love to do business with her again!

9. Disir2k bought an unfinished carriage from me. Smooth transaction all the way!

10. Disir2K bought a wig from me - payment was fast. Very easy to work with and excellent communication.

~Shannon

11. Disir2K was a participant in my late March Nine9 Style group order and the transaction was a wonderfully smooth one. :) Communication was kept well and payments were made quickly. Definitely recommended~

:clover Your participation in this order was much appreciated!! :clover

12. Disir2K participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I recieved fast payment and great communication through our transactions together. Also a very nifty person to talk to! Thanks for showing me your beautiful doll pictures!

Oh! I also sold a pink polka-dot kimono to Disir2K while hosting the GO. Again, everything you'd wish for in a buyer. ;)

Thanks so much! I'd gladly work with you again! :)

13. Disir2K was in yet another one of my Dollmore GOs! Again she was super awesome to have around, and always kept in great communication. Very prompt with payments and let me know when her package arrived. I know you're hoping onto my GO too! Looking forward to more great transactions! ;)

14. Bought a silver wig from me, paid promptly and was friendly, thank you~! :3

15. Did a partial trade with Disir2k, the transaction went perfectly, thanks so much! =^_^=

16. Disir2K purchased a pair of Masterpiece eyes from me. A very nice buyer, very easy to deal. THANK YOU.

17. Disir2k purchased a pair of Soom eyes and it couldn't have gone smoother! Fast payment and friendly through all communications! Thanks again! ^_^

18. Disir2k just completed a trade with me and she is a true joy to work with. Very communitive and quick shipper. highly recommended!!Fun to talk to!!

19. Disir2k bought a wig from me. She paid very fast and communication
      was wonderful! I would sell,buy or trade with her anytime! :) A++++

20. Completed a trade with Disir2k and her daughter, they were great, kept in communication, let me know as soon as they were ready to ship, we shipped same day, and let me know when he arrived! Would love to trade again in the future!