1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Distractus

Jan 26, 2008

1. I took part in a trade with Distractus, and it was a very easy, and smooth transaction with great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do the same again. Thank you!

2. I just received a doll-scale briefcase from Distractus -- which is just EXACTLY the right thing, and there's no overstating what an important thing it is to find exactly the right thing!

She was exceptionally good with communication, packed the briefcase beautifully and was just overall terrific to deal with. A+ :)

3. I bought a gorgeous wig from Distractus and she was super quick with communication and shipping. She even refunded me when the shipping ended up being slightly less and she measured the exact dimensions of the wig for me. I want to thank her for being a great seller and for patiently answering all my questions with care. I would definitely count her as a wonderful seller and would love to purchase from her in the future!

4. Bought a black sd wig from Distractus, lovely to deal with. Plenty of pm contact at all stages of transaction. Shipped on time with fab level of packaging. Thanks again for the wig! Would reccomend!

5. I bought a Luts Annette/Resinsoul modded hybrid from Distractus. She kept in constant contact with me and let me know exactly what she was doing. The doll was packed insanely well (it took me a long time to get through that bubblewrap XD) and she included milliput with which to finish the mods, if I so desired. A great seller - thanks!

6. Bought a dress from Distractus. She was very nice to work with and my dress arrived quickly. ^-^

7. Distractus did a fabulous job on my Mini Riz, making her one of the manky undead....LOVE her!
      [​IMG]

8. bought a handmade MSD outfit, arrived very quickly and was in great condition :)

I would do business with Distractus again in a heartbeat~

9. i have 2 doll face-up done by her.
      great job!! thank you so much!!

10. Purchased a black MSD coat from Distractus. Communication was always pleasant and perfect. Coat arrived super fast and wonderfully wrapped. And the coat itself is gorgeous and I love it. Would not hesitate to do business with again. ^_^

11. I purchased a Resinsoul carrier from Distractus, who shipped quickly, no issues, and was just a wonderful dear to work with! <333 I'd happily deal with her again!

12. Distractus did a face up for my MNF Elf Shiwoo head and it was a fantastic job! Her communication is excellent and she's very friendly and easy to work with. The items were packed very well for the return trip and she let me know the minute they shipped. I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again! Thank you! :)

13. I purchased 3 pair of eyes from Distractus . They are GREAT!
      Fast and Friendly!!! THANK YOU !

14. Distractus did an amazing faceup for me recently. Her workmanship is really quite incredible. Whatsmore, she kept me very well appraised of my head's status and really went out of her way to make sure I would be happy with the faceup. I look forward to having another one, or five, of her faceups in my collection.

15. Distractus recently bought my NY Loongsoul boy body which I originally had up for trade, however I'm glad I didn't end up trading, because this must have been the most pleasant transaction I have ever participated in.

She gave me constant updates on her payment's progress, was wonderfully flexible when the shipping price almost skyrocketed above what I had originally quoted, and even gave me some very useful faceup tips during our friendly conversations via pm!

Needless to say, communication was flawless, always prompt and informative, she demostrated her excellent business practices, and overall it proved to be a wonderfully smooth transaction.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with Distractus again.

Thank you very, very much! I hope to do business with you again someday ^^

16. I had a faceup done by Distractus just last week. She worked with me to get the look I wanted, made sure she understood what I wanted, kept in excellent contact, and did an exceptional job. She sent progress pics before sealing to make sure it was right, and sent the head back to me in great condition. She is very friendly, very thorough, and very professional. The work was awesome!
      I'm definitely going to do business her in the future. Great job, great value. :P

17. Once again distractus did an awesome job on my comission for my Lusion Dahlia. Communication was quick and she made all the changes I requested and made sure I approved the work before sealing. Head and hands were extra well packaged and shipping was super fast! I already plan to comission her for a few future projects and would recommend her to anyone!

18. Distractus bought a SD shirt from me.Fast payment and smooth communication.Really nice buyer.Highly recommend.Thank you!=)

19. Bought pants and a hoodie set from Distractus. Communication was great and fast shipping. Thank you.

20. I sold an outfit to Distractus. It was a perfect transaction she was a great buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you so much!