1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Distractus

Jan 26, 2008

1. Purchased a HC wig from Distractus and it was a perfect transaction! Very nicely packed and arrived safely! Thanks!

2. I bought a couch from Distractus. Everything went super great! Awesome communication, very nice, and great packaging. Thank you so much!

3. Distractus bought a pair of MSD shorts from me. She supplied prompt payment, stayed in communication with me throughout the process, and was friendly and lovely to work with. I'd definitely work with her again!

4. I sold Distractus a Skirt and a Witch Dress. Everything was fine ^^
      only my bad dogs left a few hairs on it ._. no sweet for dogs anymore x'D

5. I bought underwear and socks for my SD girl and they fit her like a dream. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely buy from her again. XD

6. I sold Distractus a MSD kimono outfit, She was very friendly over PM's and replied very quickly and sent money as soon as I gave my paypal.

Wonderful to deal with :)

7. Distractus bought a MSD dress from me and was fast with the payment. I recommend her!

8. I bought a dress from Distractus off the MP. She shipped it to me quickly and the item arrived perfectly packaged and as described. I highly recommend her as a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I got some awesome face-ups from distractus. An awesome person to deal with, thank you very much :)

10. I commissioned Distractus to do two faceups for me and they came out really beautiful! She kept in constant contact throughout the process as well. Thanks again!

11. I bought a wig from Distractus. We had great communication through the transaction, and she was very nice. She sent it out very fast, and it arrived real quick! It's absolutely beautiful and just as described in the selling post. Fits my doll just perfectly. Thank you! I wouldn't hesitate to make a deal with Distractus again <3

12. I had another faceup done by Distractus! The faceup was exactly what I wanted for my boy. She was a delight to deal with, she kept me updated on any delays on one booboo with sealing, which was fixed very quickly!
      I would love to deal with Distractus again, and probably will! Her work is fantastic! ^_^

13. I purchased an MSD dress from Distractus. She was great to deal with and shipped the dress out very quickly. Will definitely purchase from her again. ^^

14. I bought a pair of MSD boots from Distractus. Easy communication and fast shipping, and I'm so happy with the item! Totally recommended! :D

15. I bought an SD white shirt from Distractus. It arrived quickly and was exactly as described. I would gladly do business again!

16. Distractus sold me a minifee dress. She was very sweet and quick to respond, let me know when she shipped and checked up on me to make sure it had arrived. Unfortunately it still hasn't arrived and because it had been two weeks she gave me half refund which was more than sweet of her =] Thank you so much, an awesome transaction nonetheless.

17. I commisioned some faceups from distractus and it was a wonderful experience. The communication was very good and I love the work she did. If I ever get this ban lifted I will definitely commission her again!

18. I just received a MiniFee body that I purchased from Distractus. She was amazing to deal with and very kind. ^.^ The body came super well protected, just as in the pictures she posted up in the sales thread. I would most certainly buy from her again. :3 A+ as a seller.

19. I commissioned a faceup for my MNF Chloe boy from Distractus, and he turned out AMAZING. I don't even have words to tell you how awesome he turned up, this woman is an absolutely awesome artist and I couldn't be more pleased! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good faceup.

20. Distractus sold me a MNF Luka head, and everything went great. She also put kitty stickers on the box, and it was the cutest thing! Super pleased, thanks again :D