1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Distractus

Jan 26, 2008

1. Distractus did an Artist Choice face up for me and I love love love the job she did. My Dollshe Rosen looks amazing!! We had wonderful communication, was fast, and she even did one little tweak to the face up when i asked no problem and he is better then i could have imagined!

Thank you so much

2. Gorgeous artist choice faceup done on my Rooney by Distractus! Would definitely go to her again since she's quick, reliable, super communicative and extremely up to date on all things happening on her end! ^^

3. Distractus bought a Volks SD13B body from me. She paid her layaway in a very timely manner, and let me know when he arrived. Excellent transaction.

4. Distractus bought a Crobi Lance from me. She paid layaway, the payments were on time, and she kept a very good communication during the whole process. I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)

5. Did a trade with Distractus for a coat and pair of eyes for my impldoll bag, wonderful transaction!

6. I did a particular trade with Distractus. She was super friendly and very professional! Information and payment was made within 24 hours, and the transaction was super smooth! ^^

7. I baught a Crobidoll Lance from Distractus, and it all went wonderful ! Comunication was excelent and friendly , a pleasure to talk to her . SHe kept me informed all along , and we arranged a local meeting for me to pick him up .
      He is even more lovely in person , and the condition he is in is most pleasing .
      It has been a good experience , and I hope to get the chance to do buisness with her again :) .

~Thankyou!

8. Distractus purchased a bunch of eyelashes from me. She's so sweet and nice, and waited for the lashes patiently! I would definitely work with her again! POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

9. Had a faceup done by Rust (Distractus) using the Artist's Choice - she did a wonderful job, kept me in the loop on how progress was coming along and shipped her back safe and lovely.

Thanks so much!!

10. I bought some green fairyland glass eyes from Distractus. She posted quickly and they arrived quickly and well protected on their travels. Distractus kept me updated during the entire transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with her and definitely will do business with her again.

11. Distractus bought some Soom kitty ears and tail from me. A very reliable and nice buyer, thanks!! :)

12. Positive! - I sold a Spiritdoll Jade head to Distractus! Transaction was wonderful, buyer had perfect communication and let me know when the head arrived! I would absolutely sell to them again and recommend to others! -> Hope you enjoy the head! Thanks so much! =3

13. distractus purchased a dollie jacket from me and was the sweetest ever :D Prompt and friendly in her PM's, and also let me know as soon as the item arrived. Super pleasant transaction! <3

14. I commissioned Distractus for a face-up for my boy. :) She was very pleasant to deal with--great communication every step of the way and she helped me get my boy exactly the way I wanted him. Not to mention her face-up skills are LOVELY. <3 Would definitely recommend! Thank you!

15. Distractus did a face up on my dollshe saint she did exactly what i wanted had great communication and as always was a joy to work with thanks again

16. I commissioned Distractus for a faceup. She was prompt, friendly, and did great work. I am very happy with the transaction! Thank you!

17. I bought a pair of MSD girl shoes from Distractus; everything went very well, communication and the item was packed well. There was a delay in shipping due to weather but she kept me up to date every step of the way!

18. I commissioned a faceup from Distractus on my Volks F-20 boy and could not be more pleased! Lovely work, great communication and quick turnaround. Thanks again!

19. I bought a wig from Distractus. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast! Thanks!

20. Distractus bought a MSD outfit from me. She was extrmeley patient and understanding when I was having account difficulties. She paid super quickly and was quick to reply. Super great buyer!