1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Distractus

Jan 26, 2008

1. I ran a GO and distractus entered, she was very nice and paid right away. She wasn't afraid to ask questions either. I would love to have her in another GO

2. I am so very happy with the faceup Distractus did for me!! Thanks You!!

3. Distractus bought a pair of MNF hands from me. She paid very quickly and immediately let me know when the hands had arrived. Communication was prompt and perfect, she's a very friendly person to deal with. Thanks!!

4. Distractus bought a pair of Ginarolo eyes from me. She was a very pleasant and understanding buyer. I would certainly do business with her again. :)

5. Distractus Did another amazing faceup for me! She was crazy quick and shipped when she said she would~ above all else, my girl looks exactly how I wanted her to! ^_^ THANK YOU!!

6. I had an event faceup done by Distractus!! She is good with communication and I love my new girls faceup!! She was packed securly and was in perfect condition when she arrived. Thank you so Much~~

7. I bought a Luts KDF winter 2012 head from Distractus on layaway and commissioned her to do the faceup at the same time. She was really accommodating to my layaway scheme and my faceup requests and tweaked things several time for me until the head looked perfect. When I was taken into hospital and had no wifi she tried repeatedly to get in touch, eventually using my paypal email address and my partner contacted her back. She worked with him to pass pictures and messages my way and was just so great whilst I've been in this situation. Neither my partner nor I have anything negative to say about her and I recommend her as a seller and as an artist x

8. Distractus completed the most beautiful face-up for me! She was incredibly helpful and communicative throughout the entire processes with constant updates on progress with beautiful huge photos that really showed the details of the work. She was also remarkably quick, but with perfect quality. Return packing of my girl was well executed and quickly shipped after completion. Thank you so much Distractus, it was such a pleasure working with you, the next time I need a face-up I would love to work with you again!

9. Distractus did a beautiful job on two doll heads and one full body blushing. Her work is lovely and I am very pleased with everything! I would commission her again. :)

10. I commissioned Distractus to do face-ups for two of my dolls. She did an absolutely stunning job on them. Communication was great and they were shipped back quickly and securely.

11. I received a face up via event from Distractus. It looks amazing! She was great communicating and packaging was more than adequate. My head came back very safe and sound.

12. Distractus did a face-up on my Mei and I absolutely love it. She did such a beautiful job. Thank you. Now to take photos of her. :)

13. Did a wonderful artist choice face up for my sammi! couldn't be happier with the work and the communication! such a wonderful person to do business with!

14. Ipurchased a pair of SD jeans and an SD hoodie from Distractus. The transaction was absolutely great. She was super friendly, very fast with PMs, and swift to ship. I would gladly recommend her to anyone. ^^

15. I bought some MSD items from Distractus. They were shipped quickly and communication was great.
      Thank you so much! :)

16. Distractus did an awesome artist choice face up on my Gackt MNM SD head. He is absolutely amazing and has been fetching LOTS of compliments :) She got the face up done in a timely manner, kept up great communication with me, and shipped him quickly and safely. I have no complaints, I would definitely hire her again for a face up.

17. Distractus purchased an outfit from me and the transaction was great!. Quick payment and she let me know when the item was received with a lovely review photos of an item she purchased. A wonderful buyer :D

18. I purchased a Dollfie Dream head and commissioned a faceup from Distractus.
      Great communication and fast work, would definitely would work again.
      Thanks so much for the beautiful head!

19. I commissioned Distractus to do a face-up for my elf Shiwoo. Her work is lovely, and she finished very quickly! Great communication, fast shipping, would love to commission again. Thank you so much!!

20. I commissioned Distractus for my IP Mari's faceup. She followed instruction very well. She did a beautiful job! I like how fast she replied my questions. She took nice pictures of the face-up where I can zoom in to see all the details. Obviously, I will commission her to do face up on my other babies. Highly recommend Distractus!!!