1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for divadionne

Feb 12, 2009

1. divadionne bought my modded ltf ante faceplate. transaction was fast and was wonderful to deal with.
      Thank you!

2. divadionne bought an MNF Miyu head from me. She was very sweet and replied to pms very quickly. She completed the layaway faster than expected, which was a huge plus. This transaction was amazing and completely smooth. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you~

3. Sonja is AWSOME! We participated in a trade, and I LOVE my Ante multi-head! Thanks so much! :) :dance

4. Sonja bought a MNF A-line body from me and she was wonderful to work with. Her payments were prompt, as well as ahead of time, and her communication was excellent! She was very flexible and a joy to work with. ^^ I would definitely work with Sonja again! She is a great customer.

5. I traded with divadionne for a Littlefee flora faceplate and she is great to work with. I'd love to work with her again.

6. Divadionne participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and we had a smoothly pleasant transaction! Communication from her end of things left absolutely nothing to be desired and payments were sent in swiftly. Easy sailing the whole way through~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!! :pcake:bcake

7. Divadionne purchased a Iv head from me, paid immediately and communicated promptly and pleasantly. I recomend her highly :-) BeckyE

8. Divadionne purchased the R bygg head and tail that I was selling. She was very quick in payment and communication, very easy person to talk to, and she let me know when the parts arrived. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

9. divadionne was a lovely customer for my aesthetics shop. :) She communicates great and ships out fast, lets me know exactly what she would like done. Would do business with again!

10. divadionne bought a pair of Bygg cute hands from me. The transaction went very well and payment was quick. I would gladly do business with her again :)

11. Divadionne bought some Yrie bird feet from me. Payment was prompt and communication excellent. She let me know when they arrived which was nice. I highly recommend her. :aheartbea

12. divadioone bought some soom alk/yire wings from me! Payed on the spot perfect to deal with!

13. I had the pleasure of working with Divadionne on a Fairyland Split I ran over the winer and she was just fantastic. Her communication was top notch and she was very prompt with everything. I would highly reccommend her for any type of transaction :D

14. I sold a doll head to divadionne. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. Very pleasant to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. divadionne bought MD Bygg legs from me recently. The payment was swift, communication was clear and I had no problems with this buyer.
      C=​

16. had another smooth transaction with divadionne! She bought my soom teenie gems cream white body and paid very quickly, exactly what I needed in a buyer. It was amazing to do business with her and I wouldnt hesitate to have any type of transaction with her in the future :)

17. divadionne purchased SOOM Ai and Afi legs from me.
      Payment and communication were both prompt.
      I would definitely sell to again! Thanks!

18. Sold a Soom Hati on layaway, transaction went wonderfully. Payments were on time and communication was excellent. Would love to work with divadionne again!! ^_^

19. I did a trade with divadionne with my faceuped Soom Bygg head with her blank one.
      She was quick with payment and kept me posted with what's going on. I am so happy with the trade.
      Thank you so much!

20. divadionne bought a pair of shoes from me and it was a prompt and pleasant transaction. :)

Thanks again!