1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for divadionne

Feb 12, 2009

1. I did a faceup + parts blushing for divadionne.
      Communication is prompt, she lets me know whatever is on her mind but so encouraging and gave me lots of room to work with.
      Payment was super quick too. Thank you very much for giving me the pleasure to work with your girl!

2. divadionne purchased some JID girl clothing from my sales thread and it was a great transaction. Communication is always excellent and timely, her payments are prompt! She is a pleasure to work with! Thank you!

3. I sold a pair of tanned BC hands to DivaDionne. She paid quickly, had great communication, and let me know they made it to her safely. Thanks much!!

4. I sold some Soom animal ears to divadionne, and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the ears arrived. Thank you so much! ;)

5. I sold divadionne a PlanetDoll mini-Renee with her accessories via layaway. She paid promptly, had great communication and was a pleasure to do business with! Enjoy!

6. divadionne participated in my Silt split and she was a great split member, thanks for joining! :)

7. Divadionne participated in my Silt split, and was very awesome to work with. Paid on time, responded to all my questions for shipping preferences, and let me know when the items arrived safely. I was very pleased with how well it turned out. <3333 Would definitely work with her again.

8. Divadionne bought a head from me. She paid promptly and was kind enough to let me know when the head arrived. She was great to do business with!~

9. Divadionne and I split a Volks Rinon, I took the head and wig, she took the body and undergarments. Although I had posted the split we decided that it would be better for her to place the order to avoid CA sales tax. Communication was great, shipping was super quick and my head was very well packed. I highly recommend her as a split partner. :)

10. I purchased a PukiPuki Sugar from Diva, she was shipped promptly and well packed. She is totally precious, thank you much! <3

11. I purchased a PukiPuki Cupid from divadionne. She answered very fast to my messages and all my cuestions. Cupid was well packed and everything was perfect. No problem at all. :D

12. divadionne participated in my Carbon split and she was a joy to work with. She asked all the right questions, kept up communication, and made all payments in a timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

13. purchased a tiny Braken and Nabiyette from DivaDionne. Communication was fabulous, took photos of the 2 dolls together with a BBB 1/6 girl for size comparison. Very helpful, shipped quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

14. divadionne commissioned me to face-up her BID Erzulie (ebony). She was super understanding when I had to take a few days off and was really nice and awesome to work for. Clear, fast communication.

I would absolutely work for her again :)

15. Sold me a Bobobie Isabella, quick shipping and a pleasure to buy from! Thanks again!

16. I adopted a tan BC Judy from divadionne...she gave me a short layaway, sent the doll when promised, and
      Judy was extremely well packed.
      Thank you so much...a pleasure buying from you :whitetruffle
      Xxookate:chocoberry

17. I purchased a Volks SD13 body from divadionne.
      It took her a while from her to answer me, which was a little disappointing.
      She sent the package via Express mail, which arrived today.

The body was poorly packaged!
      She had no bubblewrap at all, just a little packing peanuts in the box with her.
      Thank god she had no damage!
      I am really shocked and I have to leave this negative feedback, unfortunately.

Otherwise she was really nice person to deal with, but the doll was in a real danger to have some serious damage on her journey.

18. I bought an Everpurple SD girl body from divadionne and it arrived quickly and extremely safely wrapped up. Communication was quick, clear and friendly. Thank you!!

19. I bought a Volks Four Sisters head from divadionne. Excellent transaction, doll was well-packed, communication friendly.
      Recommended seller.