1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diverse Designs/LordSesshoumaruSama

Nov 15, 2006

1. Please leave a comment if you've had a transaction with us.

Thank you! :)

2. Extremely fast shipping and lovely clothes! Highly recommended and efficient seller :daisy

3. I had a great transaction with this seller. Well made shirts that look great. Fast shipping. Thank you.

4. The shipping, despite the Christmas crush, was marvelously swift! The shirt is really cute, and transaction with the seller was actually really delightful!

5. I loved buying from her. QUICK shipping, despite being christmas season. The pants are great and the design was wonderful.

Would DEFINATELY buy from again!

6. Excelent seller: very fast shipment, beatiful and very well sewed clothes, good communication... No doubt I'll buy more items from her.
      Thank you!

7. Fast shipping, great communication, beautiful items! Great seller, I will definately do business with you again. ^^ :aheartbea

8. Bought a shirt from her and it came quickly and well packed. I would gladly buy from again and recommend to others. The shirt was beautifully made! :aheartbea

9. bought a shirt and pant that arrived yesterday ^___^ great shipping and well packed items! they fit and look great on my boy ^___^

will definitely be keeping an eye on new items in the future!

10. Where do I begin....

Great choice of fabrics and embellishments. Obviously, a great deal of thought is going into these designs. Each seam is perfect.

My orders always arrive promptly, including a cute, little note or two.

'Diverse Designs' is eager for suggestions for future projects and appreciate all input.

They aim to please!

*in the voice of arnold s*....'' I'llllllll be back''.

11. I just received my first outfit from Diverse Designs and I am VERY impressed with the quality of these clothes!! Every seam has obviously been painstakingly sewn and pressed -- not an easy thing to do sometimes, with these little guys' clothes. They're absolutely professional quality, and utterly cool looking, too.

Oh yes and very quickly sent, well packaged, and great communication throughout.

Hats off!

12. I've had a wonderful transaction with LordSesshoumaruSama. My boy is so happy with his new shirt, and I'm happy that he looks so cute. Thanks so much and it was very sweet of you to send a personalized note too.

13. Very prompt payment and an all around lovely person to work with. ♥ ^^

14. I got my wonderful little outfit today and my boys are going to be fighting over it! Very well made, excellent communication, great prices and fast shipping.:aheartbea :) :aheartbea

Thank you!!

Gail

15. Bought a pair of pants from her and they arrived very quickly and were very nicely made. Fits my roommate's Shiwoo perfectly and look fabulous on them.

16. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

17. Bought a shirt from LordSesshoumaruSama~ Quick shipping and item as described (and sooo soft! x3).

Thank you so much!

18. Lightening fast communication and shipping. Highly recommended; would do buisness here again without a thought.

Thank you so much!

19. Truly amazing transaction! The communication is so good and the shipping so fast it is unbelievable. LOVE the outfits - the workmanship is so professional and the designs are just perfect for my guys - both large and small!

Thanks!

Gail:aheartbea :) :aheartbea

20. Bought a pair of awesome skinny-fit jeans! Quick to respond, and quick to ship. :3 Definitely recommended.