1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Divo

Jul 1, 2009

1. Hi,

please feel free to leave any feedback for me here.

Thank you so much.

Diana

2. Diana purchased a Leeke Mihael head from me. :3 she was prompt in payment and was easy to communicate with! She even let me know when the head arrived!! ^^

A great transaction, and I'd certainly sell to her again! :3 Thanks Diana!!

3. Diana bought Leeke body from me.

She's patient and understanding when I told her that I can only ship the item on weekends. Very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much dear!

4. Diana purchased a dim head and domuya body from me.
      She is a great buyer with patient and good communication skill.
      A smooth transaction!!

Thanks Diana~~
      HUGS!:D

5. I sold an Iplehouse body to Divo, the payment was very prompt and communication excellent !

A great transaction, and I'd certainly deal with her again ^^

thank you Divo !!

6. Diana bought an elfdoll from me and she's wonderful to do business with! Prompt, friendly emails, and fast payment. This was a perfect, easy transaction in every way. I'd happily do business with her again!

7. Divo bought a Human Chrom head from me. She was very nice to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when he arrived :) Thanks very much!

8. Diana bought some Iplehouse clothing from me. The communication was great and payment was fast. Everything went nice and smooth and she is pleasure to deal with :) Thanks!

9. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive Feedback for Divo:aheartbea:aheartbea

I bought the most wonderful doll from Diana and she was a delight. Her communication was great, the doll is even better than I expected, we worked out a price that I was happy with, she packed well and shipped right away. The postal service got the box wet and smooshed it, but everything was wrapped and packed well, so my new gal arrived safe and sound. Hoo-Ray!! Everything about the transaction was great and I would be very happy to buy from Diana again in the future.

She's the best!!

10. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Divo! She bought a sweet DZ BB Ani from me. She paid right away, was friendly and great to deal with from beginning to end. She even let me know when the doll arrived safe and sound to her. I would not hesitate to deal with her again! THANKS Diana!!!

11. Divo purchased a Sooah head from me and was wonderful to deal with. Payment was super speedy and she let me know when the item arrived. A wonderful transaction.

Many thanks again Divo

12. I purchased a Souldoll Morse from Diana, she was an excellent seller with great communication, speedy delivery and precise description of the item. I could not be happier and I would certainly buy from her again!!

Thank you so so so so much!

13. Divo bought my Soom Chrom and payment was swift and communication excellent! Great buyer :3

14. I sold Elfdoll lydia head to Divo. Great communication and fast payment. I recommend.
      Thank you!

15. I bought an Iplehouse Byuri from Divo and she shipped very quickly. She was very nice and responded to my impatient inquiries (DHL and USPS tracking sites are very frustrating LOL!) Thank you Diana! :)

Jen

16. Divo bought a soom doll from me. Prompt payment and great communication. Couldnt asked for a better buyer! Thank you for a soomful transaction! :D

17. Diana bought an yaoyue head from me. Prompt, friendly emails, and fast payment.
      Easy transaction in every way. Thanks for all!

18. Diana bought my Planetdoll mini Riz. Everything was fine. She was great with communication and let me know as soon as Riz arrived. Highly recommended buyer. Thank you very much!

19. I've bought a Soom Io from Divo. The deal was just great! Shipped really quickly, nice, friendly communication. Thank you very much! :)

20. I bought Soom Lupin from Diana - she was friendly and help me in my requests, doll was packaged well and was shipped very fast. Thank you so much, I'll be glad to deal with you again )