1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dodgerscrubs

Mar 12, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here if I've bought/sold anything from/to you! Thank you. (:
    2. I bought a couple of accessories from dodgerscrubs and all went quickly and well.Thanks again!
    3. I bought a nice pair of msd tartan pants from dodgerscrubs, and they are just so nice and in good condition. The shipping was SUPER fast. And nice comminication along the sale. I would buy from her anytime, only the best comments from me.
    4. I've placed at least three orders with dodgerscrubs and each was well. Her quality is excellent - stitches, durability, fit. She's also easy and pleasant to order from. I regularly check her thread :)
    5. I bought some clothes and all was very well! ^^
      Very recommended:)
    6. I bought some clothes and an MSD-size phone from dodgerscrubs. Communication was good, and whilst the clothes took a little while to arrive, the quality is excellent and well worth the wait. Highly recommended! Thank you so much! :)
    7. I bought a pair of MSD geta from dodgerscrub and another yukata from dodgerscrub's friend rei666. Items sent together and arrived with no problems. Recommended seller =D
    8. Bought a pair of wigs, synthetic and fur, both wrapped individually, fast shipping and arrived without problem!~ Recommended seller :XD:
    9. I bought a dress from dodgerscrubs. It arrived quickly and is gorgeous and well made. I will buy from you again!
    10. Bought a shirt from dodgerscrubs. Excellent quality. There was a delay due to some strange fit that SingPost had, but it got here safely. ^^ Thanks.
    11. I've bought a couple of items from dodgerscrubs and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended! :)
    12. Dodgerscrubs ran a group order for some of my wigs. She was SO organized! I was impressed ^_^ We had awesome communication the entire time. I would love to do business again!

Thank you so much!
    13. I bought 3 items of clothings, it took a bit of time to arrived here. But came here safe and sound, and also nicely packed. Quick on replying my message.

Thank you, I will order her stuff again in the future ^-^
    14. We had a great transaction with dodgerscrub. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks so much!
    15. I purchased two items from dodgerscrubs recently.

They arrived promptly and were packaged securely!
      I was very pleased with this transaction. A+ :)
    16. just recieved a shirt from dodgerscrubs =3
      great seller!! smooth transaction =3
    17. I bought dodgerscrubs' Lati Cara/DOC hybrid. She was very helpful and answered all the questions I had about the doll beforehand, and was friendly and communicative during the actual sale (and afterwards!). If she's selling something you want, buy it! Super recommended. :aheartbea
    18. Bought a couple of Msd Clothes from dodgerscrubs, she shipped it out right away and it got here super fast. Ver nice and fast at responding, Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~
    19. ahhh just found this! shes wonderful to deal with, great seller and fast transaction. she's very understanding and trustworthy. ^^
    20. I bought a shirt and a pair of dollmore jeans from her^_^ she ships them off fast, and I'm happy with her packaging and all <3

thanks again <3