1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dodie

Jul 14, 2015

1. This is dodie's Feedback Thread.
      Please leave feedback if you and dodie had any transactions. ​

2. dodie bought MNF boy clothes from me, dodie always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the clothes arrived. This was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with dodie again!!! Thank you!!!

3. I bought a wig from dodie it is beautiful quality would definitely recommend her :)

4. Positive Feedback

I sold some MSD clothes to Dodie. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when the package arrived safely. Thanks!

5. dodie purchased msd shoes from me. She responded fast, paid immediately and let me know when the parcel arrived. It was a pleasant and smooth transaction. Thank you very much!

6. I bought a minifee head off dodie. She was amazing to deal with from start to finish and the head arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction and i would gladly buy from her again in the future :D

7. She bought a Cerisedoll Ellana from me. It was a great deal! She paid just in time and was really reliable. :) I can recommend her.

8. I can highly recommend her!^^

I´ve offer dodie my Lillycat Ellana after I´ve seen her WTB her on the MP. She answered quickly, is a fine friendly person and she payed very quickly off. She let me know after the doll arrives her safetly and it makes me happy, that she love the doll

Thank you

9. I purchased an Irrealdoll from her. She was super easy to work with. Great communication and shipped quickly! Thanks!

10. I bought a bunch of kelly/shelly clothes from her for my Pukipuki. Great communication answered all my questions, and my purchase arrived quickly. I can definitely recommend her ^_^ Thank you!

11. Dodie bought a doll from me on layaway recently. Everything went really smoothly. Communication was great and payments were made as discussed (she actually paid off her layaway much sooner than arranged). I am very happy to recommend Dodie and will not hesitate to sell to her again :) Thank you!

12. I sold my doll watch to Dodie
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this nice person
      highly recommend!
      thank you very much ♥

13. Bought a doll from Dodie.
      Good communication. I had a lot of questions about the doll and got quick, honest and friendly replays.
      Doll arrived very soon after payment with a lovely note.
      Happy to adopt a doll from her

14. Great transaction with Dodie, I sold a wig to her.
      The communication is good and payment came immediately.
      Highly recommended this buyer :D Thanks dear.

15. Positive feedback! <3
      I bought a tan Twigling Mini Ingenue from @dodie. Communication was great and she mailed the doll swiftly, she arrived in two days! Great transaction! Thanks so much again :)

16. Postive feedback :D dodie bought an Eve studio cat from me and it was a perfect transaction. She took a layaway and she was very prompt with payments. Communication was spot on and was a pleasure to deal with in general. Thank you so much :)

17. Positive Feedback

I bought a fairyland Pukifee Flora with two event heads plus clothes and wig (on facebook) and cannot praise Dodie enough she was swift to answer questions, more than prompt with posting out. Came the next day. as a new Collector it was a joy to deal with Dodie and I was over the moon with my new BJD