Feedback for Dodona

Mar 21, 2010

1. I'll start off the feedback thread for Dodona and her doll-clothing venture, Oracle Designs!

She's friendly, conscientious, and has terrific, meticulous artistic and sewing skills. Taking shameless advantage of proximity, so far I've bought a tee for a UD-R male and a tailored shirt for a 60cm boy, both well-constructed and designed!

2. [​IMG][​IMG]I just received my BJD Kitsune's New York Skyline T-shirt from Dodona of Oracle Designs. The T-shirt is even more beautiful than it looks on her site. Dodona was an absolutely wonderful seller -- delightful person, very friendly, and extremely responsive. Her work is excellent. She has an artist's eye for aesthetics and design. Her workmanship is exceptional. I am going to be a repeat customer and would recommend this lovely seller to any and all.

Thank you Dodona!
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. I'm obviously having trouble downloading pics of Kit in his T-shirt (see post above). I'll post them as soon as I figure it out. Meanwhile, take my word for it, Dodona is an awesome seller and seamstress!

4. I sold a handmade headband to Dodona. She provided prompt payment and communication. would love to do business with her again. =)