1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dolldreams

Sep 23, 2006

1. Please if you have bought something from me or I bought something of you, do leave a feedback for me.
      Thank you ever so much! :)

2. i re strung a doll for doll dreams and she is wonderful :) she paid me propmtly and is a wonderful person to get on with :D

:dance

3. Dolldreams bought a dress set from me and she was really wonderful to deal with. She kept in contact and paid right away! ^_^ It's great to deal with buyers that don't leave you hanging.

Thanks!

4. ive just bought some elastic of dolldreams and again she was fabulous :D

i also just painted her st.mina head and she kept me well informed it really speeded along the painting process :D

:dance i wouldnt hesitat to recomend her to anyone, i will be back for some more of her wonderful dresses :D

:cheer

5. Dolldreams bought a dress from me and everything has been perfect. She has paid it very quickly. She's a great person to deal with.

Thanks!

6. Bought a cute shirt off her. Arrived very quickly and looks great. Thanks so much!

7. Dolldreams is a very pleasant seller, and the item I bought was exactly as described, and arrived promptly. Thank you very much

8. bought a very cute winter outfit off dolldreams! very quick send off and the outfit is very well made!

thank you so much!

Sam

9. Dolldreams is a good buyer. Very glad to trade with her. ^_^

10. I bought a lovely well-made little outfit from Dolldreams' Kassaidreams collection during the summer, it's one of my choa's favourites:

[​IMG]

Not a wonderful photo of the outfit - my girl refused to stand up and give us a twirl! :roll: but you get the idea!
      I can only say that Dolldreams is a lovely seller with friendly fast & efficient service. Highly recommended.

11. I bought a lovely christmas dress set from dolldreams, and I can't fault it. It's amazing quality and looks beautiful. My girl will look amazing on Xmas day.

12. i have just got 3 dresses of dolldreams :D
      they are wonderful
      and have o many layers of fabric the are luxury garments for dollies :D :D
      absolutley suberb :aheartbea

:dance

13. dolldreams joined one of my Group Orders :) Payment was swift and all-in-all a very hassle-free transaction :aheartbea Thanks for participating! :D

14. I bought two dresses from dolldreams and had a lovely experience. Quick and pleasant communication and a fast ship. The dresses were well made and look beautiful on my girl! I hope to be able to buy from her again.

Edit: Here's a couple pictures. Please excuse the messy backgrounds. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I bought two sd sized underwears from dolldreams. They arrived quickly and were very well made, couldn't hope for any better. Thank you:) !

16. I have two dresses from dolldreams, loved the quality of them so much that I immediately went back to her site and bought another two.

She's great to deal with, keeps in touch throughout the transaction and the delivery is really fast.

Here's Moll wearing one of the dresses which arrived yesterday -

[​IMG]

17. dolldreams is a very good buyer to deal with!^^

18. I sold a head to Dolldreams and I flubbed up her shipping something terrible!!!
      D-: But she was very understanding and honest! She let me know when the head arrived safely.

A very hearty recommendation here!

Raven

19. I bought two dresses and underoos from Dolldreams and they're just fantastic! My girl loves them and I would buy from her again anytime!

20. I sold her a doll body, and she was a great buyer. She paid really fast and even offered to pay more when the shipping cost was more than we agreed.

I was very happy with our transaction

Good luck with the shop ^^