1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolled Up Dandy

Jul 12, 2010

1. For market transactions, please leave feedback here for other users.
    2. I bought a wig from Dolled Up Dandy and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was great, the wig was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Lovely person to deal with! Highly recommended! :)
    3. I bought a wig from Dolled Up Dandy and it arrived in great condition and was mailed very quickly.
    4. I bought a pair of eyes from Dolled Up Dandy. Communication was good and she was very helpful and informative when I asked her a few questions. The eyes were shipped fast, too. Great transaction! Thanks a lot :)
    5. Dolled Up Dandy sold me a blank, basic Soom Yrie. She originally didn't want to split dolls unless she found a buyer for all the parts, but was kind enough to make an exception for me when my split partner backed out. :) Dolled up Dandy is a total doll! ;) It has been a pleasure doing business with her!
    6. I bought Dollmore body with layaway. Shipping took some time, for good reasons though so I understand the delay that happened. Item was shipped and packed as I wanted it.
    7. She ask me two times for information (First she would like buy, 2th she would like trade ) for my chesi. I answered quickly but in both she never mailed me back.