1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollfiegirl

Jan 20, 2008

1. If you ahve had a transaction with me Dollfiegirl/Michele please post feedback here:)

2. Sold my yder head to Michele. She paid quite fast and it was a good transaction.

3. She just bought an OOAK SD sized fleece kitty hat from me. She was super sweet and great to work with. It'd be a pleasure to do so again

4. dollfiegirl bought a purple furwig from me, and the transaction was just perfect ^^

Thanks so much! <3

5. She just purchased two sets of clothing from me and was a wonderful customer! Highly recommended to all as a good reliable buyer!

6. dollfiegirl bought a Shiwoo head from me, communication was great and she was an all-round great buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

7. Sold a hoodie to her! Wonderful buyer! I highly recommend =] Thanks so much again!

8. I bought a wig from dollfiegirl and she was very nice to work with! She shipped out the wig fast and it arrived safely! Would do business with again~!

9. I just bought a DD skirt from dollfiegirl, and it was a great transaction--she replied to my PMs *very* quickly, mailed the package immediately, and even included a cute surprise with the skirt. Two thumbs way up! :)

10. Incredibly fast shipping on a set of Dollfie Dream eye decals for a friend of mine! Thank you so much! :)

11. Dollfiegirl bought two Delf neck parts from me, paid quickly and with great communication before, during and after. Would happily deal with again.

12. Dollfiegirl bought a wig from me, paid very quickly, and kept up perfect communication. I definately would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!! :)

13. Dollfiegirl was a *Pleasure To Deal* with and *Great Communication*. Enjoy your item!

14. SOLD a bunch of Sd girl's clothing ot her! She was wodnerful to sell to, paid quickly! Wonderfully Splendid Transaction!

15. Sold a SD outfit to Dollfiegirl. She was really wonderful to deal with! :D She paid quickly and had really good communication~~ Would love to deal with you again! Thanks! :)

16. I purchased a B&G Sky head from Dollfiegirl. She was AMAZING to work with! Incredibly nice, and she replied fast every time I spoke with her. She's a fabulous seller and the head was even better than in her photographs. She had the head wrapped up and ready to go even before I managed to pay her -- what else can I say? She's an INCREDIBLE person. The head came the day after she sent it, and it was wrapped up beautifully and recieved no damage at all. She didn't try to cram it into a little box like most people do. Everything about this transaction was amazing and I can't sing her praises enough.

Thank you SO MUCH.

I highly reccommend her for anyone wanting to buy anything, she's fantsatic and reliable, and great to do business with.

Thank you again!

17. Dollfiegirl bought an outfit from me- great communication, prompt payment. She let me know when it arrived.

Thank you

18. Great buyer, : ) we planned on a lay-away, but she paid in full in just a couple of days, a sweet girl that is such a pleasure to do business with!!!

19. I sold a heap of eyes to dollfiegirl, she was a great customer -- communicative, prompt and friendly! Thanks muchly :)

20. I bought a wig from dollfiegirl and her communication was lightning fast! I also received my package very quickly.