1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollga

Nov 22, 2007

1. This is feedback for buying from Dollga.com

We're not looking for whether or not you actually liked the sculpt or style of the item, but we'd love to know how you felt about the quality and customer service!

You might consider including the following information: (For ease you can copy & paste the form provided below)

Feedback Form:

[B]* What did you order?[/B]
      [B]* When did you order?[/B]
      [B]* How was the communication?[/B]
      [B]* How easy was it to pay?[/B]
      [B]* How long did it take to ship?[/B]
      [B]* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?[/B]
      [B]* Did the item look like the sales pictures?[/B]
      [B]* Were you satisfied with the product?[/B]
      [B]* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?[/B]

Please do not ask buying or selling questions here

2. * What did you order?
      Pre-order wigs from the October 2007 release, as well as some boots, shoes, eyelashes, and wigs that were already in stock.

* When did you order?
      Order was placed on October 22nd.

* How was the communication?
      Very smooth. They answered me within 1 or 2 business days.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. They take Paypal, and even though payment has to be done manually with their instructions (as in, you log in to PP and you sent them the payment with your order number in the subject, etc.), they'll let you know once they've received it.

* How long did it take to ship?
      One month. In their site they say that it is around 20 to 30 business days, and according to calculations, it was just right.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh, definitely. =3

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Totally.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I wouldn't say not satisfied, but is rather one of those "we missed to put in one item" kind of situation. They e-mailed notifying me that the forgot to put a pair of boots in the order and that they shipped it separately via EMS, including a tracking number.
      The e-mail came to me before the order arrived at my house (LOL), so I wrote back saying that I haven't even received a tracking number for the main order. It turns out that minutes later, the mailman called, saying they had a package from Korea for me and lo and behold, it was the DollGa order. I checked through the items and indeed, the boots were the only item missing. :)

Sumarizing, DollGa is one of the best companies I've dealt with. :aheartbea

3. * What did you order?
      A wig from the October 2007 pre-order.

* When did you order?
      Erm, during the pre-order period, I don't remember exactly ^^'

Very good, they answer within 1 business day. I made a mistake in my order and contacted both on the board and through email (anxious customer) and thay always replied with patience.

Very easy, through paypal. They send you a confirmation once the payment is recieved.

They sent an email apologizing for the delay in shipping, but I noticed no real delay, it was between 20-30, as it's stated on the website I think.

It was.

Exactly. I'm quite suprised, the style of the wig is exactly the same but the color is also the same. You really get what was on the picture.

Definitely.

Considering the quality and design of their wigs, shoes and dolls, I can't wait for them to release clothes!
      Don't be put off by their ordering process that might seem a bit unprofessional.

4. Dollga was one of the best I worked with. they reply always within 24 hours
      they tended to issues / concerns i had in a speedy manner, they always replied
      and always took the time to hear me about.

i'm 100% satisfied with them, they made me feel like they really cared how satisfied i was with their dolls, shoes and stuff instead of just making a profit and this is the key i think to everything

i have tons of lati dolls and while they reply fast, their replies are always vague and cryptic!

Dollga's products look just like the website and they always deliver on time too.

5. * What did you order?
      Noella basic doll with faceup
      * When did you order?
      November 27th
      Amazing. I asked a whole bunch of questions before I ordered, and they always answered promptly. They're very polite, and willing to answer questions. I was actually surprised at how wonderful the communication was.
      Well, my boyfriend did the paying, so I don't have first hand experiance, but I know this much- he is very unexperianced with using paypal, and had never seen a doll ordering method like this. But he said it was very easy. And for Mr. "I don't know how to do it" to say it was easy, it must have been.
      25 days. Like they said.
      The doll is gorgeous, the faceup is stunning, and the wigs are amazing. Worth every penny. Plus shipping on dolls is free.
      Even more gorgeous in person. But the faceup? EXACTLY like the pictures. Beautiful.
      Extremely. my first BJD and I had the best experiance I could have imagined dealing with them.
      Not a question of dissatisfaction, but during shipping, apparently one of Ru's feet had come out of joint and a chunk had broken off, and was broken. I contacted Dollga, and almost immediately they got back to me, apologizing for the damage. They simply asked for a picture of the broken foot (because I had forgotten to tell them which one it was), and they packed and shipped me a new foot via EMS the next day- free of charge. Absolutely amazing.

Honestly? Dollga is the best company I have ever delt with-ever. Not just in terms of BJD (she's my first doll), but just in general terms of companies and customer service. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

6. * What did you order? a bunch of wigs, some eyelashes, eyelash glue
      * When did you order? during the April preorder
      * How was the communication? awesome. they rock. omg.
      * How easy was it to pay? VERY easy! paypal!!!
      * How long did it take to ship? It took as long as they promised it would; that is to say, since it was a preorder, they said they'd ship in about a month and it was even a little sooner than that. Awesome.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Dollga wigs are beautiful quality, like leeke. Of course I WISH they were cheaper, but... :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! EXACTLY!!!!!!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh gosh yeah.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They did make two mistakes in my large order - one wig missing, one wrong size. HOWEVER they were EXTREMELY responsive when I posted on the board (it takes them a day to answer, which is normal, given the time difference between here and where they are) and they VERY quickly fixed the error. Replacement wigs are on their way as we speak.

I highly recommend them. They are wonderful. Go Dollga!!!

7. * What did you order?
      Pastels, other tools, eyelashes etc.

* When did you order?
      A long time ago xD

Really fast.

Paypal, simple

Less than a week.

Yep ^^

Identical.

100% ;)

8. * What did you order? DollGa Megrise Noella, with default face-up.

* When did you order? I placed my order on the 12th May, and the order was processed on the 13th.

* How was the communication? Incredible. I was so happy. I'd heard good things about DollGa's service and I can definitely back this up! I was nervous ordering as it was my first doll. They respond within 24 hours, very politely and with good English.

* How easy was it to pay? Fine, really! By PayPal, so no hitches or complications. The ordering system on the website is by a bulletin-board style order form. It didn't work when I was trying to use it (I got errors), so I emailed them and they just let me order by email.

* How long did it take to ship? I thought it would take longer as I ordered a face-up, but it was totally reasonable. She shipped on the 13th of June, which made it 33 days in total, or about 24 business days. She arrived on the 16th June.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? All in all, yes. I believe that the quality includes the customer service, which was really top-notch. Free wig and acrylic eyes with my purchase, and her face-up was just stunning.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! She really does! Especially the face-up. I would say the defalt face-up looks a little more accurate to life on the LeekeWorld pictures of her, though.

* Were you satisfied with the product? It was a shame about her chipped foot. After seeing some of the boxes of the MiniFée dolls with their foam body-wraps, I wish all companies would adopt this. It's quite easy for the dolls to slide around if they are simply in bubble-wrap and pillows. I realise this would put up packaging costs, but I wonder if it would be worth it. Other than that, DollGa did mark down my package to a value of about £10GBP and checked it as a gift. I did not ask them to do this and it did worry me. If anyone is planning to order from them it might be worth putting in a note to ask them not to mark your package down.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I emailed DollGa with photographic evidence of her chipped foot and got a reply right away saying that they were very sorry, and would be shipping me a new foot. Perfect :) Nothing could really be done about marking the package down. I did not bring it up with them. If I ordered with them again I would ask them not to do it.