Feedback for Dollightful Designs ~ Jayyne

Oct 3, 2006

1. Just putting in my feedback thread...leave it if ya got it!:)

2. Did a faceup for Jayyne's lovely soo!! :D Wonderful communication and an awesome transaction!!! Glad to deal with you!

3. I bought some "baby horns" and they were absolutely adorable! The shipping was really fast and they were so well packed I couldn't believe it! I'd definitely buy from Jayyne again!

4. I did a faceup for Jayyne and everything was perfect. Good communication ^_~
      I'm glad you asked me to do Magdalena's faceup. Thank you!

5. Did a body trade with Jayyne! It went very well, the body was packaged well and she was a wonder to deal with! :)

6. Jayyne made me an adorable lolita dress and all was wonderful! Thanks Jayyne!

7. I sold Jayyne a wig and it was an easy-breezy transaction. Thanks!

8. Nice buyer, fast payment!
      Thank you!

9. I just received a Luts mature body from Jayyne. It was exactly as described, and she shipped superfast after giving me a layaway! She packed the body wonderfully, it arrived safe and sound. Hopefully we can do business again! Thanks jayyne.
      Ivy

10. I have done a couple of transactions with Jayyne, and they have always been extreamly delightful.

11. I sold a doll to Jayyne and she paid quickly with a money order- kept in touch the whole time- and it was just a super smooth transaction all around. Thank you so much!

12. I sold a body to Jayyne and it was a great transaction! She paid promptly and responded to PMs quickly as well. Thank you!

13. I painted a doll head for Jayyne, and the whole experience was completely delightful! She was friendly and patient, an overall pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt as well. I definitely recommend Jayyne to anyone!

14. Bought a pair of hands from her. Good communication. hands arrived quickly and perfect condition.

-Anneke

15. Sold a pocket watch to Jayyne.Excellent communication and quick payment..
      Overall the whole experience was great! Highly recomended

16. jayyne bought an eyes from me, very recomended!! : D

Fast payment and nice comunication :daisy

17. Jayyne was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and everything went smoothly. :) Thank you!

18. Sold a head to jayyne. Communication was top-notch and jayyne is a very friendly seller. It would be a pleasure to deal with her again and I'd definitely recommend her ^^.

19. Did a face-up, restring and 2 manicures for Jayyne and she was super awesome to deal with! Definate pleasure to deal with!

20. I sold a body to Jayyne. The transaction was super smooth, payment was prompt, communication speedy.

A+++++++++