1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollightful Designs (store)

Oct 17, 2006

1. If you've purchased something from Jayyne and Glitterfizz's store, Dollightful Designs, please leave feedback about your experience here :)

2. I bought a pair of horns from Dollightful Designs, i believe the first ;P They were both very wonderful to deal with, detailing out the horns, even to their proto-type flaws, and even painting them for me! :: squee :: . The horns arrived SUPER fast and were just PERFECT! I definitely reccomend these two. Their stuff is wonderful, and they themselves are VERY nice to deal with! :)

3. I bougth the other two, and they were FABBO!! They were a gift for a GF's DES and they are perfect in scale and manufacture.. easy to apply to her wig and the quality is wonderful.

There was much squeeing and smiling when they were presented.. hope to get more soon :>

Seek peace

Carol

4. Yay! I'm glad your GF liked them. To everybody who bought horns, I'd looooove to see pictures of them on your dolls.