1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Dollightful

Sep 17, 2006

1. I had a wonderful transaction with Kris!
      Thanks

2. I sold a wig to Dollightful, and she was very pleasant to deal with! She paid quickly and had good communication and good questions! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! :)

3. I also had a pleasant experience with Dollightful.
      I sold her my Dark Elf Soo head via the Marketplace here. She paid within our agreed window of time and we shared excellent communication before and after the sale.

4. Exceptionally excellent transaction with Dollightful. I had sold a used CP Boy Body to her, and despite some problems in postal transit, she was incredibly patient and understanding. She is a wonderful buyer!

5. I bought a cloth boy delf body from Kris and it was a fast and great transaction!

6. Recieved yuni 2 head in fast timing very nice person <3

7. i had a GREAT transaction with Kris!! Awesome to deal with so patient and kind!!!

i had some initial trouble getting the money and Kris was just awesome to deal with :D

thank you so much! Landon's so excited he finally has a body lol

8. bought a small lot of doll clothes. everything arrived quickly and in nice condition. thanks!

9. bought two pairs of boots from her, she replies promptly and the boots came
      in perfect condition.

10. I bought a Vamp Shiwoo head, wig and outfit from her. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Items come in perfect condition as described.

Thank you

11. I bought a NaNuRi 2007 from Kris. Wonderful to work with, and extremely patient. Thanks so much!

12. purchased a pretty pink wig <3 was very super fast shipping and excellent comminication!

13. Purchased a MNF Shiwoo Elf Vampire head from Dollightful and had an excellent transaction. The head arrived well-packed and in excellent condition.

Thanks so much!

14. Dollightful took part in one of my Dollmore group orders and everything was perfect ;)

Thanks so much, a real pleasure dealing with you! <3

15. I sold a Banji outfit to Dollightful and they were a pleasure to deal with! Very nice and highly recommended to all! :)

16. I've just bought a Banji Black Cat outfit from Dollightful. Communication is great, she answers every doubt with so much patience and attention. The Item was packed very well and arrived fast and safely. The outfit is truly lovely!! I would love to deal with her again!
      Thank you so much Kris! :D

17. Dollightful bought a pair of eyes from me. Was quick to pay, communicative, and was nice enough to send me a picture of the eyes in her doll when they arrived. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Dollightful!

18. Kris sold me a cute Red Riding Hood outfit for my Banji! Thanks! I love it!

19. Purchased a doll from Dollightful, and it was a wonderful transaction all around! I couldn't have asked for better communications, and the shipping was amazingly fast! Thanks so much! :)

20. I bought a Banji from Kris. She was pleasant to communicate with and she shipped fast. Recommended.

--MW