1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollink

Apr 15, 2011

1. Happy to be the first one! :D
      DollInk purchased a DC human Alberta in WS for me.
      She has been nice and friendly, paid quickly and let me knew when the doll arrived at home. I'm really glad she adopted her, and I'd be happy to deal with her anytime.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this lovely transaction!

2. DollInk bought a pair of chibi unoa elf ears from me. She was quick to reply PMs, paid up fast and let me know of the safe arrival for the package! Thanks so much!:)

3. I purchased a Chibi Unoa from Dollink. She is one of the most beautiful dolls I have ever purchased and exactly what I was looking for. Dollink was just wonderful to deal with and it is great that she is active on DOA as well as Materiel Celeste - another wonderful member!

4. I bought her Souldoll Fafner - the transaction went very quick and problemfree, I would certainly buy from her again! Thank you :)

5. Sold a pair of Sard horns to DollInk. Communication was fast. The whole transaction was smooth with no hiccups, and I would definitely work with her again.

Thank you!

6. She bought my feeple65 body . Good buyer , fast communication and prompt payment .Thank you ^^

7. I bought a Garnet head from DollInk, and she was such a good seller--she kept me informed and let me know the tracking, and packed very well. I would be happy to do business with DollInk again!

8. DollInk purchased a Moe body from me, that I offered in response to her WTB thread. It was the fastest transaction ever, quick communication and payment, and she let me know when the body arrived too. Thank you, DollInk!

9. Thanks for minifee ante head puchase! Very good customer) fast payment and friendly communication! I would be happy to do business with DollInk again!

10. DollInk bought a MNF body from me. The transaction was great, and our communication very frinedly. She sent her payment very quickly, and let me know when she get the package.
      She is is a kind person, and I highly recommend her :3nodding:

Thank you so much :aheartbea

11. I bought a Dollshe Amanda from DollInk. It was such an easy and pleasant transaction with perfect and nice communication. She answered all my questions, even took a video of the face up to show me everything is alright. Doll was shipped very quickly and super well packed. Would definetly buy again from her.

12. I bought a ringdoll from DollInk. They were super friendly. They shipped out the doll very quickly, it was packaged really nicely and secure.They answered all my questions and provided photos when asked. Would definitely buy from them again.

13. I bought a dress and a red cape from DollInk (the ones that her Margarita used to wear). She was very friendly, kind a quick to answer my messages and to ship the item! I hope to buy from her again!

14. I just finished a layaway transaction with DollInk!! I bought a full Doll Chateau Margarita! I had never done a layaway through someone that wasn't an actual doll company, and they made it super easy for me and replied really quickly! They were super open to my layaway plan and had her shipped out as soon as I had paid her off! She arrived to me packed up perfectly in her bag without even a scuff all the way from France! DollInk even included a silicone wig cap, a black fiber wig, and 2 pairs of default eyes!!! Honestly it was a dream buying from DollInk and I'd love doing business with them again!! Thank you so much! <3
      100% satisfied!! <3

15. DollInk purchased my Peakswoods Dreamy Mona and the transaction was perfect!
      The communication was always fast and she paid very quickly too!
      100% would do business with her again <3
      Thanks for a smooth and fast transaction :chibi

16. Purchased a Feeple Lacrima and outfit set that arrived safe and sound despite Covid crazyness. Would not hesitate to purchase from again, thanks so much!!

17. I sold a dollfie dream to DollInk!
      Payment was fast and we had great communication!
      We had a perfect transaction and DollInk is a trusted and highly recommended buyer!
      Thank you so much! :hug: