1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dollipuki

Jan 17, 2021

1. Please leave your feedbacks here. Thank you:)!

2. dollipuki purchased my Migidoll body on layaway and everything went smoothly! She was very friendly and all payments were promptly paid. I definitely recommend her! Thank you so much!

3. RECOMMENDED BUYER!
      Dollipuki bought a Feeple65 body from me on layaway with prompt payments and without the need of reminding on payment dates and even paid off early. Very friendly and great with communicating! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

4. Very reliable layaway buyer with excellent communication - a pleasure to do business with! Thanks, Kathleen

5. I am delighted to write of my wonderful experience with dollipuki, who kindly messaged me regarding a Migidoll Cho that was listed for sale. She requested a layaway and was clear about her intended payment schedule, a much-appreciated gesture. After sending the initial deposit, dollipuki proceeded to transfer each subsequent payment on time, accompanied with a sweet message of her excitement about Cho.

When the layaway was completed, I happily sent Cho off to his new home, and dollipuki was swift in confirming that he safely arrived to her. From beginning to end, this has been a wonderful experience, with dollipuki being an extremely thoughtful and friendly person. Her communication was stellar, and she was faithful to her payment schedule. Should I have another opportunity to enter into a transaction with dollipuki, it would be my absolute pleasure and I would not hesitate for a moment. Thank you so much for adopting Cho!

6. I had a wonderful experience with Dollipuki as a buyer. She purchased a Minifee Alan boy from me. She was quick and thorough with communication and easy to work with. She and I worked out a layaway plan as well and she was great about paying when she said she would. I would absolutely sell to her again!