1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DollLuver~

Feb 3, 2007

1. DollLuver purchased some MNF jammies from me. She was very friendly and fun to work with. The transaction was fast and smooth. I'd recommend working with her and would be happy to do so again :)

2. DollLuver purchased a sweater from me, everything went perfect and I would totally do business again :)

3. I bought a very cute shirt from DollLuver. The transaction went smoothly, she was amiable and quick to respond, and the package arrived quickly. Lovely to deal with, would definitely recommend. Thanks so much for everything! :D

4. Great transaction! The shipping was speedy, communication great, and it was packaged well. I would purchase for DollLuver again.

5. I purchased two shirts that DollLuver made. Communication was prompt and friendly, the shirts arrived quickly and are well-made, definitely worth the asking price. I'd definitely buy some of her clothes again :3 Thanks!!

6. I bought a Veggie Tales shirt from DollLuver, and it is AWESOME. Shipping was quick and communication was wonderful and on top of that I adore the shirt. Thank you very much!

7. Bought some SD and MSD clothes from DollLuver~ She's such a lovely person and very talented. Clothes were shipped out very quickly and arrived safely. Would certainly recommend her to anyone and would do bussiness with again in a heartbeat ^^

8. I bought a dress from dollluver
      she was very friendly and the shipping was very fast!!!
      thanks again

9. Bought an MSD shirt from DollLuver - really fast replies, and great shipping and arrival time. Absolutely LOVE the shirt! <3 Thanks so much~

10. DollLuver bought an item of clothing from me - she was really fast and friendly in her communication, paid straight away and let me know as soon as the package arrived :) I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer, and thanks for a great transaction!

11. Purchased a pair of SD leggings from DollLuver & she was fantastic to work with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

12. My transaction with DollLuver was fantastic. Great communication and very quick shipping. Thank you. :)

13. Bought a shirt from DollLurver.
      Simple quick perfect transaction and the shirt is fantastic <333 Very well made!

Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a MSD long-sleeve green shirt from DollLuver and the transaction went very well. Item was as described and quick shipping and great communication too. Thank you DollLuver!

15. I bought an MSD t-shirt from DollLuver -- great communication and quickly shipped! Thanks :)

16. I bought a lovely Littlefee size sushi dress that is AWESOME cute, I have no words to describe how much I like it and its fit perfectly on my girl, its pretty well sewed and I got it fast! Will buy from DollLuver again without any hesitation. Thanks a lot for this purrrfect transaction!

17. I bought a LittleFee dress that fits perfectly on my Soom Ai. She's a wonderful person to buy from, quick to respond and quick to ship. Also, her skills are quite good. I will be buying from her again in the future.

:aheartbea tarkle21

18. Positive! - I bought a striped sweater from DollLuver and the transaction was very smooth! Communication was great and shipment was quick! Great seller, I would absolutely buy from again!

19. I recently purchased 2 shirts from DollLuver. She is always great with communication and fast with shipping. I am a repeat customer and will remain one. I highly recommend her to others!

20. I purchased a SD shirt and two yoSD dresses from DollLuver and they arrived quickly and wonderfully. She is wonderful to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Thanks so much!