1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolls&Tea

Feb 10, 2009

1. Please leave any feedback for Dolls&Tea :fangirl:
    2. Dolls&Tea bought a wig from me and the transaction was very smooth. Fast payment and she let me know right away that it had arrived safely. I would definately deal with her again. Thank you so much :)
    3. Dolls&Tea bought a wig from me. The transaction went great, paid quickly and communicated well. Would sell to again :) Thanks!
    4. I sold a wig to Dolls&Tea, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! Speedy payment, great communication. Thanks! <3
    5. I sold a tiny dollfie to Dolls&Tea, she payed fast and was very nice to deal with! recommended!
    6. I purchased some clothing from Dolls&Tea and they arrived in a nice package. We had a smooth transaction.
    7. :pcupcake I bought a pair of doll pants from dolls&tea and had no problems at all! :pcupcake

Pants are in excellent condition and were posted quickly - thank you!
    8. I bought a shirt from Dolls&Tea. The transaction was completely painless, the shirt arrived safely and in good time, and I couldn't be happier. ^__^
    9. I bought several msd articled from Dolls&Tea,including shirts,skirts,socks & shoes.She was super friendly & shipped quickly.I'm super happy w/ everything I bought & this transaction was wonderful.Thank you!!
    10. I purchased a pair of msd size boots from dolls&tea- communication was great, and the boots were shipped very quickly- thanks dolls&tea, I would buy from you again anytime :D !
    11. Dolls&Tea purchased an assortment of SD sized items from me- payment was sent right on time, and her communication was perfect- I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future, thank you so much :D
    12. Dolls&Tea purchased 2 Doll Leaves dolls from me. Everything turned out great, thanks