1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dollsoflace

Jun 11, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback here. Thank you.

2. I'm proud to be the first to leave feedback for Dollsoflace. I've bought and sold to a metric tonne of people here on DOA and also on eBay, but never to anyone kinder, more charming or with more integrity than this member.

She bought a wig from me. Not an expensive or new wig, but rather a ten buck hank of hair. And yet she treated the transaction with all the care and good manners of someone buying a thousand dollar doll.

She was concerned about her lack of feedback here, which was remarkable in someone buying. Selling, yes. I could see how she might worry just a little. We all start out with no feedback but oftentimes we forget this. Her worry was proof to me of a really sterling character and I wasn't wrong.

Dollsoflace paid right away and let me know as soon as the wig arrived. She left feedback promptly. You can work with members who have pages and pages of feedback and not find anyone so responsible and polite.

A ten thumbs up for Dollsoflace :sumomo:

3. What a wonderful transaction!!! She is a delight to work with. VERY kind and considerate. She bought a wig from me and even let me know it had arrived and she is delighted. A asset to DOA!!!!

4. bought a few MSD clothing items from me. Wonderful communication and quick payment a pleasure to deal with thank you again.

5. I've had the pleasure to of been able to paint a face up for dollsoflace ^ ^ She is very kind, and keeps up with communication very well; She also sends payments when she says she plans to~ Thank you for choosing to commission me, and I hope we are able to work together again in the future~ dollsoflace is highly recommended! ^u^ !!

6. I did a trade with her with my Jina for her Supia and it was a delightful transaction. I am glad he will go to someone who will love and spoil him more than I ever could!

7. dollsoflace purchased a SD hoodie from me- and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to do business with! Thank you so much^^

8. dollsoflace purchased a short blond wig from me and overall it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt, polite, and smooth communication from start to finish. I would definitely recommend as a buyer and would not hesitate to do business with again! Thank you so much! ♥

9. I sold a Magic Time body to dollsoflace. Communication was excellent from start to finish, even letting me know when the body arrived. Payment was also prompt, which I really appreciate.

Overall we had a wonderful transaction, and I would certainly sell to/buy from dollsoflace again. Thanks!

10. dollsoflace bought a pair of loongsoul hands from me. transaction went very smoothly. payment was fast and they let me know as soon as the hands arrived! thanks so much! would definitely do business with them again.

11. Positive feedback for dollsoflace. I purchased a Spiritdoll Smart body from them and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick shipment, and an amazing packaging job. Thank you so much!

12. Excellent transaction! dollsoflace bought Supia Hauyl head from me, she paid quickly and we had a good communication.
      Thank you very much for buying, enjoy! :)

13. I recently bought a minifee from dollsoflace and it was one of the smoothest second hand transactions I've had! She provided me with excellent information about the doll and made it super easy. I did a layaway and when I finished it earlier the last month she was able to ship it to me within days. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

14. Dollsoflace adopted an F33 from me. They were wonderful to work with- from sending payment quickly to communicating promptly when the doll arrived! I’d happily do business with them again!

15. I was lucky enough to buy a DZ body from DollsofLace recently and it was a perfect transaction. Very easy to talk to, answers promptly and is very helpful. I will definitely work with her again. The package arrived safely and very well packed up, body is perfect as described.

16. I Sold a formydoll wig to Dollsoflace but sadly it got lost so i refund her money back asap T___T sorry! she was so kind and patient but i understand she wanted her money back there is no problem <3

17. Dollsoflace bought my LLdT Edria head, she was very friendly and reliable, she also let me know immediatle when the head arrived.
      Thank you for this pleasant transaction!

18. Dollsoflace is an absolute sweetie pie and an amazing seller! If you have an interest in any transaction with her, do not hesitate!

I recently bought a SDMG F33 from her and it was the perfect sale. We have great conversation and she made sure any worry or question I had was quickly washed away. Even when I asked for just one simple photo, she went ahead and took pictures of everything about the girl! Instead of just one photo, I got over five, absolutely giving me every detail and angle of the doll. She was even gracious to give me a few days of pay extension, even though she did not want a layaway, along with forgiving the fact my first payment was somehow sent as an e-check (which I hadn't meant, since it held up her getting the payment, but she believed me and trusted this was truly a simple mistake)! Once all payments cleared, she shipped the next business day just as promised. My girl came looking like a mummy made of bubble wrap! In fact, the whole box was bubble wrapped so well that it took me quite some time to even get to her, hehe~

Overall, very perfect transaction. An absolute dream. She got my one of my dream girls in perfect condition and made sure that I was comfortable along every step and that my doll was safe on her travel to me. On top of that, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting on DoA. I am very glad I made this purchase through her!

19. Dollsoflace bought an FID Bianca from me and it was such a pleasure to do business with her :3nodding:
      Great communication, paid super fast and let me know that the doll had arrived safely. A perfect transaction really :)

20. I bought an LLT Edria head from Dollsoflace and everything went perfectly! She provided photos of the head and CoA before the purchase was finalized, and once I sent the payment, she shipped it out the next day. The head was packaged very safely as well. Thank you for a great transaction!