1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolly Wardrobe

Nov 28, 2018

1. Thanks to everyone who leaves a feedback for me :3nodding:

#1 Dolly Wardrobe, Nov 28, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    2. First one to leave feedback for this lovely person. Dolly Wardrobe sold me her Doll Chateau and I’m very happy with our transaction. Great friendly communication and Larry arrived super fast, well packed and as described. I will recommend Dolly Wardrobe as a seller. Thank you:)

3. Dolly Wardrobe bougth me a dollshe s32 body.
      Good comunication, fast payment and very friendly.
      Thanks. :)

4. Dolly Wardrobe has bought a LLT Lazuli head from me, a highly recommended and very patient buyer. Good communication all the way through, prompt payment and lots of patience when the package was delayed at customs. Would happily deal again and I hope you have lots of fun with Lazuli!

5. Dolly Wardrobe bought me a LLDT Roderich head, everything was perfect, good communication, fast payment, thanks a lot !

6. I purchased a Dollshe Old Hound body from Dolly Wardrobe. Replies were super fast and friendly, the body was well packaged and got here fast without any damage. Would definitely recommend as a seller!
      Thank you for such a pleasant transaction <3

7. @DollyWardrobe adopted my Nabarro Sumner and the whole transaction was simply perfect! Not only have I sold a doll but found a new friend. <3

Communication was super kind, payment was prompt and he immediately let me know about sumner's safe arrival.

I can whole heartedly recommend him as a wonderful, kind and trustworthy buyer and will happily deal with him again.

It has been a big pleasure- thank you, M. :)

8. I sold a Doll toMarcos and the whole transaction was lovely from start to finish. Marcos is really nice to talk to, very friendly and polite. All pm's were answered very quickly. he paid straight away and even let me know when the doll had arrived safely with her.
      I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marcos to anyone looking for a troublefree transaction! :)
      Thanks very much Marcos, and Enjoy!!!
      Hugs Christiane

9. Positive!

I sold @Dolly Wardrobe a pair of 70cm dfh ballet feet

The transaction was quick as well as communication. No problems with payment or shipping. They also let me know when it arrived!

10. Positive feedback!
      I purchased a body and the communication was excellent. Dolly Wardrobe went above and beyond to research international shipping options for me and followed up with the post office to make sure they had my info. The package arrived in great condition and the body is flawless just as pictured in the sales thread. Would definitely do business with again.
      Thank you!

11. I have purchased a Bermann head from Marcos and everything happened very quickly and smoothly, will gladly buy again should the opportunity arise:3nodding:

12. I purchased a Dollshe 28M Body in Fresh from Dolly Wardrobe and had a wonderful experience! Marcos very kindly held the body for me, until I was able to pay the next day. There was a small confusion with PayPal’s currency system, but Marcos and I worked together to find a happy solution. Our communication was frequent and cordial, with the remainder of our transaction continuing perfectly. After everything was settled, Marcos immediately shipped the body and it arrived to me with amazing haste, especially for an international purchase.

The body was packaged extremely well and is in fantastic condition—I am extremely pleased. It is perfect for my intended hybrid and I am deeply thankful for the opportunity to welcome this body home. Should another chance to purchase from Marcos arise, I would gladly do so, without a moment’s hesitation. Thank you, Marcos, for helping my resin family! <3