1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolly

Jun 5, 2006

1. Oops! I think there's a little mix up, that wasn't me. Wish I had awesome business cards though! ;)

2. Recently purchased some items from Dolly and had a wonderul experience.. Highly recommend! :chibi

3. Sold wigs to Dolly. Wonderful person to sell to. Prompt payment and took the time to let me know they were received.

4. I bought some eyes from Dolly, she packed them well and they arrived safely. She was lovely to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

5. Bought a pair of ginarolo eyes from Dolly. Transaction with her was lovely. She kept replying all my messages as well as queries and also informed me that she received the payment from me.

Items was securely packed and came in a good condition. She is a nice person to have a transaction with.

I look forward to do business with you once more!

6. Bought a Volks Jun from Dolly as partial trade with my doll and she was pleasant and kind to deal with. She also answered my emails promptly. Everything was in great condition and shipped lighting fast. Would definitely buy from her again.

PS-She was also understanding about my bank taking a day to clear my monies-very nice doing layaway with her!

7. I bought a pair of Mystic Eyes from Dolly. The transaction was wonderful. She kept me informed every step of the way, the package was shipped when she said it would be. It arrived today, and was exactly as described. I would happily buy from her again.

8. Excellent transaction with Dolly. I purchased some eyes and they were shipped quickly and well packaged. A perfect transaction with an A+ seller.

9. I just finished a comission for alhanatsuki. She was great to work with, great communication, fast payment. I would happily deal with her again!

10. Username oops! My Kira loves her new Arwen dress I commissioned you for, though. ;)

11. I had bought a breakaway head from Dolly. Very nice transaction, very nice communication :D The head had been packed very well and arrived quickly :)

Thanks again!! :D

12. Bought a wig made of awesome from Dolly; friendly communication and prompt, safe shipment, it actually made it home before the doll for which it was intended. ^_^;; Great to deal with, thanks very much!

13. I bought an SD13 Tsuyoshi Maki. She keep up great communication, was very polite. He arrived quickly and was well packaged. I'll definately be buying from her in the future.

14. I purchased the Aurora elfdoll from Colette. The doll is beautiful and was packaged well. Great communication every step of the way.
      Thank you so much.

15. Had a split with Dolly. She was awesome to deal with. Friendly communicate and prompt payment! It was truly a great transaction overall! Thanks!!

16. [SIZE="-10"]Dolly participated in my Glass Eyes group order and everything went wonderfully well, even with a mishap where the company left off several pairs of eyes, including hers. She was very understanding about the whole situation which I am much appreciative of. Payments were made quickly and communication left nothing at all to be desired. She was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend her.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a great participant. :clover
      [/SIZE]

17. Sold a Puki to Dolly!
      transaction went perfectly ^__^
      xxXxx

18. I bought a Volks Heath head from Dolly and was a great transaction!
      very friendly communication and she shipped it very quick and well packed.
      I would buy again from her for sure ^_^

Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Soom Io head from Dolly and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Communication was great and the head was safely packed. Thanks again! :)

20. I purchased Dollheart Loafers from Dolly.
      Such a lovely person and great to deal with.
      Great communication through E-Mail and shipping was absolutely fast ^^

thank you so much - *big hug* :)