1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolly

Jun 5, 2006

1. DOLLY bought a doll from me and it was a perfect, smooth, friendly overseas transaction. She paid quickly and kept me inform when the doll arrived. I recommend DOLLY as a wonderful buyer. Thanks again :D

2. I purchased Ricky 17 body from Dolly. The condition is perfect when he arrived and he was very well packed. She is very lovely person. Thanks so much!!! :D

3. I bought a pair of droprop eyes from Dolly. She shipped fast and eyes arrived in perfect condition. Great transaction and seller!

4. I sold Volks wig to Dolly, transaction was very smooth! Dolly is great with PMs and prompt with payment, I highly recommend! :D

5. I bought Volks Heath's wig from Dolly. Smooth transaction, great communications, fast shipping. The wig fits my doll very well in terms of color and style. Thanks!

I highly recommend.

6. I bought a white DOT limited Delphine from her. Super fast shipment and being kind all the time. I'd definetly love to deal with her in the future <3

7. I bought a pair of Soom Io sandals from Dolly. She communicated very well, and shipped very quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with her, and I'd recommend her to any buyer.

8. I bought a migidoll miho head from Dolly. Communication was always very fast and friendly, she shipped very quickly and when my doll arrived I was amazed at how well packaged and safe he was! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

9. Dolly bought some urethane eyes from me and everything went just swimmingly! She even let me know when they arrived!

10. I purchased Yo-SD Mimi fullset from Dolly and what a delightful and wonderful person to do business with. Excellent communication and fast shipping, highly recommend her!

11. Accurate description: 5/5
      Shipping: 5/5
      Communication: 5/5

Dolly is the person to buy from. She responds in a timely manner to PMs. She packages her dolls perfectly. Mine came looking as if she was never taken out of the box!

She made me comfortable buying from her and I definitely would buy from her again! She's an angel to deal with.

Thank you for everything, Dolly! I'll be sure to look you up if I ever need anything. ^__~

12. Dolly is truly wonderful as a buyer! I was able to help her Hewitt with a new wig, and I am so glad I could. :) Fantastic communication, payment and response. Thanks! :daisy

13. I bought a pair of 18mm Gumdrops from Dolly and the transaction was fast as the wind. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

14. +1 as seller.
      I purchased Senny & am so pleased with her. Dolly shipped her out asap & provided a tracking # which is always a + in my book. Senny is n excellent condition & i would deff. buy from Dolly again!!!!
      Thank You!!!!

15. Dolly and I split a LE Latidoll and I purchased the outfit, wig and shoes. Everything went really smoothly and she kept in touch during the whole process letting me know when the doll had shipped and arrived. I just received my outfit today and it was shipped quick, and well packaged! Thank you so much!

16. I purchase a lovely spikey wig from Dolly, she was very fair on shipping, sent it super fast and communicated all the way.
      Thanks so much, i'm very pleased with it!
      Fiona

17. I purchased a lovely Clare plus a wig from Dolly. She was really nice and communicative, shipped fast and the doll arrived in mint condition and well protected.

Thanks a lot!

18. I bought a Fairyland Ante multihead from Dolly. Head arrived well packed and in good time, communications friendly and just as you'd hope for!

Thanks so much!

Alicex

19. Dolly participated in my fourth For My Doll group order and everything went through just wonderfully. ^^ On top of things where communication and payments are concerned, she was a pleasure to deal with and I welcome any and all future transactions.

:clover Thank you! :clover

20. Dolly participated in my Leekeworld May GO and everything went smoothly! Thank you very much!