1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollyholic/Dollfair

Sep 1, 2006

1. I had a great transaction with Catrina/Dollyholic and DollFair. I bougth my first Narae and she is just wonderful. Catrina was patient with me through all my worries and questions, and my doll once finished {that was the long wait;) } arrived in 24hrs from leaving Seoul and catrina kept me up to date about the progress of her "birth".

thanks so much!!!!

2. Yeah I agree!!!

Catrina and Dollfair rock!!!

I have had two N- Dolls and two Naraes from her and am waiting for my LE 1 Warrior!!!

She has been wonderful in all the transactions and in the last has taken EXCEPTIONAL care in how my new girl is shipped.

You could not ask for a more helpful lady.

Keep on rockin' Catrina - you have another fan here :fangirl: :D

3. well.. better late than never : i just want post and say that dollyholic and the rest of her gang a pleasure to deal with both as persons and as businesspersons.:) :D :fangirl:
      they greatly help me get one of my dream dolls , limhwa toyou, on their first order last march and accomodated my payment necessities despite the fact that their alloted number of dolls was selling out quickly.
      thank you for being flexible and understanding, you were a joy to work with.

i so need to do more business with you:doh (especially with all the other limhwas , supias, and narindolls on my dream list)
      my apologies for having taken such an obscene amout of time in getting around to giving you your just praise.

misa

4. I will leave feedback too for Catrina,because she was so nice answering all my silly emails about custom fees,bank transfer and so on ;) Thanks so much Catrina for helping me out!!

5. I bought a limhwa half-elf from Dollfair and i'm delighted with my purchase.
      Joan and Catrina gave me WOW service, answering my questions promptly and keeping me updated on the delivery.

thanks Joan and Catrina!