1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dondonmum~

Jul 7, 2007

1. I purchased a Yo-SD Kira wig from dondonmum. Everything went wonderfully - fast responses, quick shipping and the wig carefully packed. Thanks so much - I love the wig!

2. Positive feedback!

Dondonmum brought a doll head from me.
      With super quickly sent payment and smooth transection,
      I recommended Dondonmum.;D

3. Selling my kimono to dondonmum was a pleasure. She's very polite and clear in communication. She is also quick in answering pm's. Fast payment too. Thanks for your purchase!

4. Dondonmum is such a fantastic seller!
      I purchased Volks Yui's default outfit from her. She answered my PMs quickly and sent the package in the next day. The outfit arrived safely within couple of days. Thank you so much! And I'd love to do transaction with her again!

5. I sold a Heliot bow & arrow set to dondonmum, and the transaction was easy and painless. Wonderful buyer!

6. I just purchased a pair of eyes from dondonmum and everything went just great. The eye were beautiful and shipped fast. Communication was wonderful and would recommend doing busisness with dondonmum anytime.

7. I bought a Pipos doll from dondonmum. I wish all transactions could be this effortless! Communication was prompt and friendly and shipping lightning fast! Thank you for a wonderful transaction and a beautiful doll that I will treasure!

8. I sold a Volks Kurumi to dondonmum, and it was a wonderful and pleasant transaction! Prompt payment and great communication, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. :)

9. dondonmum purchased a Glati costume from me, and it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end.... great buyer...

10. I sold a full-set outfit to dondonmum, and am very pleased with the transaction. Quick payment and friendly pms! I 100% recommend dondonmum.

11. I made a FCS split with dondonmum, I bought the head for her ^^. She was a really serious seller and we have good comunication along all the FCS waiting! I'm really happy to deal with her. Thank you!

12. I purchased an SD sofa from dondonmum. Communication was good and I received responses promptly. The only issue was the result of one of the digits of my zip code being written on the package incorrectly during shipping, but I was notified quickly of the mistake. Despite this, the package arrived within a decent time frame (about a month and a week, okay for sea shipping) and it came to me safely.

I am satisfied with the craftsmanship and the quality of the couch. It is just as described and is an excellent size. Thanks very much, dondonmum.

13. I joined a split for Beyla's Hooves that she was doing. The hooves arrived very quickly and safety packed. Thank you very much !

14. I was in a split to get Beyla's body and horned head, everything went really well and shipping was quick! Thank you!

15. dondonmum brought doll part from me.

With good communication and fast transfer,
      We've a good time!

I recommended dondonmum's a good buyer to deal with.X3

16. Another wonderful transaction, I had purchased a Sofa from dondonmum, item is within to my doll size, well crafted to my expectation, fast shipment and response.

Thank you!

Do inform me if you have any >SD size furniture! Cheers!!

17. Bought a DH fer from me. Fast communication and payment, thanks so much!

18. dondonmum is a wonderful person to bussines with :pcupcake I trated a head with her and everything was GREAT.

Very pleasant to deal with :)

19. Bought a doll from Dondonmum.
      Good transaction and supper fast shipping.
      Doll arrived in perfect condition

Would do business with again! :D

20. Sold a Volks Irvin outfit to Dondonmum. She paid promptly and it was overall an excellent transaction.