1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for donna_de_luna

Feb 7, 2020

1. #1 donna_de_luna, Feb 7, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    2. I had a great transaction with donna_de_luna
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

3. I sold a Sard head to donna_de_luna .The transaction went smooth,and communication was also very friendly and fast. I'd recommend this buyer to any seller here on DoA to deal with =))
      Thank you!

4. Buyer donna_de_luna posted a WTB for IOS 60 WS body, I DMed her about the listing, she backed out the first time because of the damage I stated of his finger, which I understood and left the conversation at that. Buyer then came back saying she would like to buy the body again after learning IOS replaces boken parts for sale. She asked for information on the body, and I plainly offered all the information stating the year (2014) it was made and it’s state (the broken finger) and that the possibility the new resin of the hands if purchased through the site would differ slightly. Still she followed through the layway of sending the first payment (of 3) and even emailed IOS about opening a personal link to purchase the hands for her and asked for the money to purchase them for her. Of which then she backed out of the layaway and changing her mind and then stating that she would count the first payment as a loss to her and it would not need to be refunded and accepted any negative reviews if we left it amicably.

I agreed, and was sad she broke the deal but wished her well and hoped she found what she was looking for but informed her that yes the payment was none-refundable and unfortunately I would have to leave a neutral feedback.

but next day after receiving my message that yes the payments are non refundable, made a false claim on my PayPal of product not shipped after purchase made, to have her first payment refunded. When the full amount hadn’t been made to me.

Personally would not sell or buy from this person.

#4 Peachy, Sep 5, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    5. Donna_de_luna bought a head from me : everything went fine, she honored her layaway very fast and PM me immediately after she got the head. I recommend thi buyer, thanks ! :)

6. Neutral Feedback
      Flaky Buyer

donna_de_luna set up a layaway plan for my Switch Ajeong Closer Ver. head and sent a down payment of $80 (which was explicitly stated as non-refundable in the sales thread). A little more than a week later, she went back on the deal and politely asked for her initial payment to be returned, citing extenuating circumstances. I probably shouldn’t have, but since it was Chinese/Lunar New Year that day, and I felt badly about keeping the money, I sent a refund anyway.

The neutral feedback is for this user’s flaky behavior: agreeing to purchase, sending the first installment of layaway, and then backing out from the sale entirely, not to mention asking for a refund when my layaway payments were stated as non-refundable. I understand that real life happens, but sellers often make layaway payments non-refundable and may not be so accommodating as me.

Based on my experience, I cannot recommend this buyer for layaway sales. I will be adding a “buyer must have good feedback” requirement in my sales to start layaway. Thanks.

#6 Deux Silences, Feb 15, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    7. Donna_de_luna bought a head from me.
      After she agreed to layaway, she kept her promise. And she send PM me immediately after she got the head. Her deal with her was smooth, and I'm happy with it. Thanks!

8. I purchased a KanaDoll Eden head from them. The process was very easy, and they had excellent communication. The item arrived within a week despite it coming from Russia to the US. I would highly recommend them! Thank you!