1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Doodle_Penguin

Aug 30, 2011

1. I have the honour of starting a feedback thread for Doodle_Penguin!

I just sold Doodle_Penguin a Summery '10 head by Luts and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Great communication, super speedy payment and she let me know when the item arrived safe and sound (which I always appreciate). I would work with her again without question -- and I highly recommend her as a Marketplace partner.

Thanks again!

2. I participated in a swap with Doodle Penguin and the gifts I received were wonderful. They were sent out on time for the deadline and were above and beyond the requirements for the swap too! Thanks so much for the gifts Penguin! I look forward to swapping again.

3. Doodle_Penguin participated in my Snips and Snails Swap. I believe it was her first one.
      She sent her partner a cute, well made outfit and shipped on time.
      She was very conscientipus and kept active in the thread.
      I recommend her to other swap hosts and she's welcome to join any of my future swaps.
      Thanks for helping to make my swap a success!

4. Doodle_Penguin purchased an Epidos centuar body from me on Layaway. The transaction went perfectly! She made each payment right on time as agreed and let me know when the body arrived. Very responsible and just a treat to work with she is! I highly recommend her.

5. doodle_penguin bought a pair of highheel feet from me. she kept me informed when the feet arrived and was always very pleasant. payment was made quickly.
      great buyer, I would highly recommend her :)

6. Doodle-Penguin Joined My "Going To School Swap" & Was My Partner As Well. Not Only Did She Check In & Let Me Know How She Was Doing But Sent Me The Best Gift Ever. The Folders & Books Are Awesome, L♥ve Them So Much. She Sent Clothes & Food Props That Are So Fitting My Boy. All In All I Give Her 5☆'s For Great Swap Participation & Being A Being A Great Partner. I'd Be In A Swap With Her Any Day, Super Responsible :D

7. doodle_penguin bought a MNM David Tennant head from me.
      She was lovely to work with, had great communication and paid promptly. She even sent me a .PDF relevant to the work she planned to do with the head, which was awesome!
      I would not hesistate to sell or buy from doodle_penguin in the future :D

8. Doodle_Penguin took part in my Tom Baker minimee GO.
      Fast payment, great communication, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!

9. Doodle_Penguin bought a Luts Winter 09 + extras from me and she's great to deal with. Perfect communication, fast payment and she told me when the head arrived!

Highly recommended, thank you!! ^^

10. Doodle_Penguin took part in my Rose Tyler minimee GO.
      As before she was a great asset to the GO!
      Fast payment, great communication, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!

11. Doodle_Penguin ordered two heads from my Tom Hiddleston MNM GO! Doodle was open and honest in communication, paid fast and was an active and valuable participant in the order! When I made mistakes Doodle was understanding and quick to respond! Many good things came from my transaction with Doodle and I would gladly work with Doodle again!!

12. When the Doctor Who swap was about to go under Doodle_Penguin stepped up & heroically took it over - she's done a fantastic job & also was my partner. She sent my boy a wonderful outfit & PATTERNS!!!! She's great & fabulous to work with!

13. I took part in Doodle_Penguins Doctor Who swap and I have nothing bad to say about it. I would happily take part in another swap by Doodle_Penguin :)

14. Doodle_Penguin purchased a doll head from me. Everything went perfectly! She paid precisely when she said she would, and stayed in excellent jcommunication throughout. Thanks very much, I hope you enjoy your new boy! :kitty2

15. Doodle_penguin purchased a Luts msd Centaur body on layaway. Perfect communication, prompt payments and all around super pleasant to work with, they let me know when the doll arrived and I couldn't recommend them more! Excellent buyer!

16. Doodle_Penguin purchased a YO size body from me. She paid super quickly and communication was lots of fun. Highly recommend!!!

17. I participated in Doodle_Penguin's Luts GO and things couldn't have gone smoother! Thanks for the great GO!

18. I was a part of Doodle_Penguin's Lut's GO. Everything went really well. Communication was fantastic, my item came super fast and nicely packed. Thank you so much!!!

19. Doodle_Penguin bought a LTF faceplate from me and was very clear with a payment plan(she had a short layaway). She paid it faster than expected and her communication was exellent all the way though. When the faceplate arrived she let me know with a picture. I'd gladly do buisness with her again if given the chance! Thank you ~ :D

20. Doodle_Penguin participated in a recent Luts split I held, doing a layaway with me for an SDF body and Pegasus wings. Communication was great, and I was always informed when payments would be made. Also let me know as soon as everything arrived. Would not hesitate to work with again! :)