1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Doomtrain

Aug 11, 2011

1. Hello.
      Please leave feedback here, when i bought things or sold things to/from you. ^^
      Thank you. ^^

2. Hi there! Doomtrain purchased a DZ Mo boy from me. The transaction was flawless. Great comms, super quick pay and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!

3. Bought Epidos head, very quick payment and very friendly ;-)

4. DoomTrain bought my dune feet ^^

Very fast payment and good communication!

thanks again! <3

5. I recently bought a Soom Obsidius head from Doomtrain. She was friendly and communicative and very helpful throughout the tranaction.

I would definitely deal with again.

Thank you!

6. Doomtrain was involved in my Soom Phonolus split and everything was gorgeaus.
      The communication was exellent, friendly person and always answered me quickly as possible. Her payments arrived on time.
      In all, everything was great and they can only recommend. My full confidence.

Thank you very much!^^

7. I ordered Soom Nor Bird Leg in bronze from Doomtrain.
      everything arrived very quickly and very well packed
      I cant say enough about how easy this transaction was :)

8. I sold 3 wigs to her. Communication is very good, it's a very nice person, deal with it is nice. I would repeat with her. It is very fast paying. 100% recommended

9. I sold my Soom Alk to Doomtrain on layaway and it was a very good transaction. She finished the layaway early and always kept in contact with me. Also, she let me know immediately when he arrived. Definitely recommend Doomtrain as a buyer. Thank you!

10. Doomtrain bought a migi shion head from me, communications were great and transaction was swift!
      She let me know when he arrived and continued to keep in contact with me.
      I will most definitely recommend Doomtrain as a buyer!
      Thank you Doomtrain!

11. A+++++++++ buyer!!

Doomtrain has purchased a DZ Hid TS boy from me and the transaction was impeccable. perfect buyer with excellent communication! would highly recommend and sell to again! :)

12. A+++, She's excelent at all. Doomtrain buy from me a Soom Sov + Keny extras some time ago. Completely transaction was perfect! The time to pay and the comunication (Have a little problem about lost messages between us, don't know why :(, but not her fault!!). I strongly recommend her, I hope do it again any time!

13. A++++ Doomtrain bought an Illusion Spirit Minos doll from me. The communication was great, the payment was prompt.

Thank you for adpoting him! (:

14. Doomtrain bought some Soom Faery Legend feets from me. We had good communication and prompt payment. Recommended. Thanks.

--MW

15. doomtrain bought soom chalco from me and it was a great transaction. highly recommended. sorry for late feedback. and thank you!!

16. I bought Soom Obsidius shoes ans a black SD outfit from Doomtrain, the communication was kind and the transaction smooth.I received the items as described, quickly and well packaged. A ++ transaction :)
      Thank again ! :)

17. I took part in a split thatDoomtrain hosted for Soom LG Grey and purchased the wings. During all this time the communication was perfect. She took eytra pics for me when the doll had arrived. The wings were very very well packed and arrive safe and sound at my house. I am very happy with my wings! I highly recommend her as a seller and host of a split and would definitely do business with her again!

18. I want to leave 100% positive feedback for Doomtrain!! I participated in her Soom Wind Elves gray SO. Communication was great and very friendly, always answering to my questions and helping me find out where was my package (the tracking number was faulty). I have no complaints and wouldn't hesitate to participate in her split orders, GOs or buying from her!

19. I sold a head to Doomtrain. Her communication and payment were prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. Many thanks!

20. Doomtrain and I traded doll heads.
      Great communication and she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!
      Thanks again~ (^__^)