1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Doreenlong0121

Jun 21, 2010

1. I purchased two wigs from Doreen and I received them in a few days ago. I couldn't be happier with them.

They were wrapped to perfection. The inside of the wig had stuffing paper to keep it's form, then a hair net, then a cardboard frame around it...and then placed in a ziplock bag just the right size. And each one was done like this. Once I had them out, they were SOOO soft and lovely. And fit wonderfully on my intended doll.

I’m sure I’ll be coming back for more lovely wigs in the near future *^_^*

2. I bought a very pretty wig from Doreenlong. Fast shipping and great communciation. Thank you! :)

3. I bought a wig for Doreenlong, wonderfully quick communication and the wig was packaged wonderfully also. It's very pretty and fun to play with~
      Thank you!

4. Purchased 2 outfits from Doreenlong0121 and everything was excellent! Communication was prompt and friendly, shipped when she did, excellent packaging. Couldn't ask for anything more except more clothes. I will definitely purchase from her again. Thank you!!

5. I bought MSD girl shoes from Doreenlong.
      The transaction was great. Thanks you so much!!

6. I bought SD wig from Doreenlong.
      It took long time to delivery, but the wig is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL~
      It was worth to wait!! 100 % positive! <3 Thank you so much!

7. I bought SD shoes from Doreenlong0121 and I'm very happy with the transaction. She was very friendly, quickly sent the item and packed it well. I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with :aheartbea

Thank you very much!

8. I bought a lovely pair of MSD shoes from Doreen. I adore them, they are so cute. She sent the package immediately after payment, communication was excellent. Thanks for everything! :D

9. I bought some shoes from Doreen and she's a perfect seller as usual. ^^ Thanks~

10. Bought some shoes from Doreen and they are perfect! Great quality as usual, thank you. ^^

11. I bought a pair of shoes from Doreen. They are great quality! Thank you :)

12. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and a blouse from Doreenlong0121 they were all in excellent condition. Very well made and not to mention a nice price for it. :lol: I'm quite pleased with everything. thanks again

13. Purchase two pair of boots from Doreenlong0121 good communication and fast shipping. And My girls love their new boots!

14. I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Doreen. They are great quality. Communication was really nice and transaction really smooth. Thank you so much Doreen!

15. Bought Doreen Long some SD high heel boots.

They are beautiful, in perfect condition. I got them fast.

Thank you for this great transaction ^^

16. I purchased a pair of heels from Doreen, they are very lovely, thank you!