1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dorei

Feb 25, 2009

1. Dorei purchased a Dollmore Torrie from me and it was a wonderful experience. She was very sweet, clear to communicate with, paid her payments as agreed upon in our layaway plan, and a joy to talk to. I would sell to her again anytime ^_^ :aheartbea

2. Dorei bought a LeekeWorld D-type Joy head from me.
      Communication was smooth and payment is swift. Recommended buyer.

Thank you. ^^

3. Dorei commissioned me for a couple of tiny dresses: excellent communication and prompt payment, and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

4. Dorei joined my Dollmore group order and was absolutely a dream to deal with. She was very understanding through the issues and kept great communication. Paid on time! Definitely has my vote of confidence!

5. Dorei participated in the Luts group order that I ran.
      I am very pleased to have had them in my GO.
      Dorei was very patient with the whole situation.

Thank you very much.

6. Dorei organized a Dollmore GO and it couldn't have went more smoothly.
      Let me tell you how perfect she was. She had kept everyone updated from start to finish, was very friendly,
      and responsible. When a small issue came up with shipping, she took responsibility and I really appreciated it.

I would definitely recommend her! Thanks, Dorei! :thumbup

7. I participated in a Dollmore GO hosted by Dorei, and it went well! Great communication and everything was packaged nicely and came super quick. Thank you for hosting, Dorei! :)

8. Part of a Dollmore GO that @Dorei ran, everything went great, she is very helpful and keeps good regular contact and updates are beyond nice. Thanks again for a smooth order, and I hope to do future business with her (you).

9. Dollmore GO: Was run very nicely, good communications and smooth transaction. It did run a bit longer then expected, but Dorei was on top with keeping with updates when asked. I would be happy to join another Group Order with again!

10. Dropping a quick line before I dash off to work, so I don't forget ...

I took part in the Dollmore GO as well and can only echo what everyone else already said. There was a bit of a holdup on Dollmore's end of things, but she handled it very well. Communication went great and my head made it home in record time! Definitely recommended, I'd join again any time! :daisy

11. Dorei bought shoes from me. It was a very pleasant deal, amazing communication. She is a nice and friendly person.
      Thank you and will be happy to talk again ;)

12. Dorei purchased a Mystic Kids pet bunny, Pinky, from me, and it couldn't have gone better! She is an extremely nice person, messaged me back promptly, paid immediately, and told me when she got the doll. I would be happy to sell, or perhaps buy, from her again!

13. Dorei had bought mystic kids pet bunny Pinki too! Everything was great! Good communication, nice person to deal with!

14. I bought some doll clothes and accessory items from Dorei. It was a great experience. Everything was perfect and there were a couple of surprise extras as well. I would be happy to work with Dorei again any time!

15. I purchased some MSD-size clothes from Dorei. They were thoughtfully packaged with some extra goodies! A wonderful experience all-around.

16. I purchased a truly gorgeous Cotin Doll wig from Dorei and it was a fabulous transaction from beginning to end. Communications were always fast and friendly, the wig was carefully packaged with delightful extras and shipped super fast. The wig is in amazing condition and fits my girl perfectly!:)

17. I purchased a Pipos baby Ringo kitty from Dorei on layaway. She was very friendly and pleasant to work with — she even sent some cute extras with him. I’d gladly do business with her again. :)

18. I purchased a Rement set from Dorei. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks!

--MW

19. Positive transaction : Purchased a hat a pair of shorts and capris , shipping was fast , nicely packed and a couple gifts included thank you

20. I bought an umbrella prop from Dorei. Excellent transaction, super fast responses and shipping, packed well. Thanks so much!